Reviews for By Previous Arrangement
coecoe11 chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
Maybe someday is... today! :) well it could be lol... hopefully!
Anon chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
I really like the twist of Lothiriel's period mixing up the honeymoon plans. Before modern pills it must have been quite common after all women's monthly cycles rarely follow the ceremonial calendars courtiers and priests use to determine when marriages are best performed.
KiliOakenshield chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
UPDATE
TheFightingTemeraire chapter 2 . 4/5/2009
Curse the menses! Anyway. So why don't you have quotation marks? It makes it a bit difficult to read this.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I never read stories where one character has to use the bathroom on the first page. This is always the sign of an author with lousy taste.
Drake chapter 5 . 11/7/2004
Omg, what a well-written and romantic story. I do hope you will write more of it. Your charactarization is great as Lothiriel grows into her new role as a wife. Except, (I have to admit this at least once) as a single male I can't help but feel slightly hurt every time I read a story featuring the "hesitant" woman. I probably shouldn't but I do. As for her "naive insult," well, um... *cough* I think Eomer would be like, "After all this, you're worried about that?"

Please write more
me chapter 5 . 11/3/2004
fun story, are you going to continue it anytime soon?
Antigone Q chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
one more nudge: if you still like this story, PLEASE update. It's very funny and sort of cute, and the dialogue between the main characters is excellent. If you HAVE updated, I hope you will post a link up somewhere. I have checked the archives at Open Scrolls and HASA for new chapters with no luck.
Miserablely Happy chapter 5 . 8/8/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...

yeah.
Soccer-Bitch chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
great story. i cant wait for the next chapters.

i hope that you update soon. later.
EmeraldStormborn chapter 5 . 7/1/2004
Please update soon! This is great so far! I love it!
Magsluvsaragorn chapter 5 . 6/24/2004
i dunno if that was supposed to be a funny story, but i kept chuckling throughout the whole thing! that was hilarious! i do appologize, tho, if it wasn't supposed to be a funny one, i tend to have a kinda weird/sick sense of humour sometimes! a good story tho, highly entertaining! (honestly, it was funny cause it wasn't me!)
Amariel chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
I love the story! I love the way you've made them interact and converse with each other!

Please, please, please, please continue writing it!

Patiently awaiting a new chapter!
Eokat chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
Hi again, I did not realize you had posted this story on FFN also. Please, please finish this story. Judging by the reviews I think that more readers would like you to also. Looking forward to the next one, hopefully. Eokat.
Janessea chapter 5 . 1/1/2004
o i like this story. its naughty. ;D plus pretty much any story w/ eomer is a good story. please update asap! this is so good!
-Jyness