Reviews for Take My Hand (I Won't Let Go)
TomRiddlesTwin chapter 2 . 9/20/2020
This is lovely
Caliberious chapter 2 . 7/19/2020
Continue please
Caliberious chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
Sad but hopeful
88ChurchGrim88 chapter 2 . 6/19/2020
Ofuuotlyfih! Love this so much!
Ez21 chapter 2 . 4/18/2020
You could name there house after one of the weyrs of pern from Anne Mccaffreys dragon riders of pern skiers ie. Benden, Ista, Telga etc.
miraclesnjoy chapter 2 . 3/6/2020
Oh please say you will be continuing this story! It's brilliant and would love to see what Tyrion and Lyarra get up to.
Chasta-Dex Twitches chapter 2 . 6/21/2019
If you are doing separate names I have some names of the pagan draconic gods/goddesses!Luqueas (luk-wee-ass, long U, long E)

Dragon trickster God.

Take great care when inviting his presence. He is a joker, a wild card. His action are not always in the best interest of the summoner.

He is like a politician, he can talk circles around most people and beings, but his words are not always truthful. He can be a strong ally if you are careful.

This could be Tyrion's!

Tysteal (tiss'-dell)

Dragon shephard Goddess.

Guardian of the meek; a dragon person's first line of defense.

Call upon Tysteal when in need of protection.

This could be Lyarra's!
Alulain P chapter 2 . 12/30/2018
more please
Carol542 chapter 2 . 11/7/2018
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
BloodRedRosesRise chapter 2 . 9/29/2018
house nightingale
knightessjg chapter 2 . 2/27/2018
Interesting. I was wondering if you'd involve the Velaryons, but they would probably try to get Tyrion and Visenya's eventual child on the throne, which...meh. The Targaryens have lost enough, and Dany wants it more anyway.
lightwalnut64 chapter 2 . 2/18/2018
fuck this is good, why'd you stop? i'm crying tears of blood
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2018
Please upload!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2018
Nice story hope you update soon, and for a name why not Pendragon? I admit it's not very original but meh ;D
SarevokDothrakiDovahkiin chapter 2 . 12/23/2017