Reviews for Ironically,
Enbi chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
i honestly love this. this story is super unorthodox in its set up and i love it. thank you for sharing!
FanGirlForever19 chapter 6 . 9/27/2017
Your welcome:) Glad to help.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
No. The parents gave up entirely too easy. I never pegged Hermione as a spoiled kid that could roll over her parents and get her own way on the word of a stranger and I never saw the Granger's as an over indulgent couple that buckled under their daughter's will just because you needed her to be alone. It rather simplified your story telling.
FanGirlForever19 chapter 5 . 9/24/2017
Wow, amazing!
FanGirlForever19 chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
It's really amazing! You develop the characters very well and everything is playing out well!
Tiger chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
Ooooohhh boy, this story is interesting. I can't wait to see where you go with this!
siredwizards chapter 3 . 9/10/2017
interesting so far!
Lity chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
Wow genial ! No puedo esperar al próximo capítulo!
maripaz6 chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
Really beat chapter! I've been toying around with this idea myself, especially after reading Colubrina's Things In Common (which features a slightly altered Tom and Gunny plotting together). Anyways, this story flows really well, has good grammar, and solid dialogue, especially on McGonagall's part. Great start! The only thing that confused me was McGonagall's last line. What did she mean?
Mrs.K.K.F.W.Darcy chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
This seems like a solid story so far and the grammar is much better than what you usually see in other fanfictions. However, I do have one correction to point out: You keep using "Mrs." when referring to Hermione. "Mrs." indicates that the women is married and using her husband's last name, or at the very least, she is a mature adult (technically since McGonagell is not married, you would be correct in calling her Miss.). However, because Hermione is a child (or at most very young woman) and is obviously single, she should be referred to as "Miss." not "Mrs."
Elzia chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Woh, I love the way you twisted the plot by making Hermione meet Lucius while visiting Diagon Alley!
belulus chapter 1 . 8/14/2017