Reviews for Comfort
Agoddamnlovestory chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Unbelievably good story, very hot too. You write Logan and rogue together so perfectly! 333
Roganette chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Gorgeous and hot, brilliant story!
rogan85 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
beautiful fic I love it :) but rogue mutation is out ?
Killin-time chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Great fic! I know I'll never watch x2 the same way after this story ;) HOT!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
That was AWESOME but what of Bobby and John you would think w/some of the they were smart enough to mind their own business...hehehe

THANKS:"D Loved it!
PartyintheTARDIS12 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
loved it, woulda beena good scene for x2, but um what happened to rouge's power, they seem nonexistent in here
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Comic-cake chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow! What a talent you have! All I can say is... wow!
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Melannen Halfelven chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
A beautiful little story... but I just can't help but wonder where John and Bobby were during this...
Scipio'sgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Poor Bobby He probably heard them to. And what about Roughes Mutation shouldn't that have made there actions more difficult all in all a great story though keep it up please
liv chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
probably one of the best Logan/Marie fanfiction I've come across.

Great job!
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
WOW! That was incredibly written, I don't know why I haven't read any of your fics before! You've got a real talent for this and your descriptions are just amazing, what an elegant writing style you have.

Some days I'll just read anything, just to get a little Logan and Rogue fix, but most of the time I don't really enjoy it. But this. This is truly wonderful and I'll definitely read it again!

BTW, I particularly love this line, "they moved together in an erotic dance that was as old as time" Wow, that just says it all doesn't it?

Blythe chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
This was a beautifully written piece. Your descriptions were excellent and ran together perfectly. Normally, these types of stories are written sloppily, however yours was told with class. I loved it. Keep writing, you have great talents.
Freanch Tip chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
You should continue this story! I liked what you have so far, I think you could make it into something longer,a romance novelet of sorts!