Reviews for My Ideal Academia
iDreamAlot chapter 9 . 6/12
Ohhh u chose mt lady cuz she looks like irysviel
KiteRider chapter 46 . 6/11
any chance of an update any time soon?
gianfranco chapter 46 . 6/6
ojala la vuelvas a retomar la historia bro
quisiera ver que yu lleve a shirou a conocer a su abuela
vinayakdj1 chapter 3 . 5/18
It's always the stories that i wanna read that get sent to hiatus hell
coronadomontes chapter 46 . 5/6
good
Twin tailed in red oh that’s Rin! Rinnnnnnn!
MailmanNo.51 chapter 1 . 4/24
Valve update time be like: this fic

Much love Saraak.
omiguh chapter 9 . 4/25
Thank god there wont be another cooking scene, the first cooking scene in this story was torture, this scene though? Absolute waste of time. Honestly, i really hope he doesnt refer mt lady as mom. Im sorry but it's just stupid. I understand trying to create a relationship so he doesnt do stupid things but that;s who he is. He has had rin, his "older sister", his adopitve sister. He was and always would be that person. That is shirou, if you want them to form a significant relationship then brother/sister combo is really the only way. If you wanted a true mother figure, it would have to be someone older, close to their 50s by now. It might have been better to have recovery giirl be the grandmother type of figure. Anyways, please dont call her mom. Even though this chapter is years old and theirs no way of changing the past...please
omiguh chapter 8 . 4/25
A mother? Isnt she a new hero so shes recently graduated? So she's around 18? lol, or maybe new to japan and was a pro over seas? I mean whatever her age is, she;s still young and at best be a big sis in his eyes after all, he is already 17 if not older.
Kind of annoying that he's hiding his abilities to such a degree tbh, Also I don't think Shirou at this stage would have much patience for Bakugou's crap.
You need to have Shirou cook better meals, Fish fingers and chicken with both mashed potatoes and rice sounds like something dreamed up by a person who has never cooked! Just have him cook a Pork Cutlet Rice bowl or something.
I find the law regarding self defense here to be insane.
keiriala chapter 46 . 4/11
Love this story. I also really love how Shirou keeps developing some of Archer's quirks, it's so funny. I hope your burnout is getting better!
KnightR1 chapter 46 . 4/4
and the Story is Abandoned again
Por ahora todo lo que quisiera tratar de pedir es que te concentres en aportar conceptos que complemenen y ayuden a la construccion de mundos del universo de My Hero Academia y
que conectes lo mejor posibñe Fate con MHA en 1 unoiverso compartido /universo conjunto
6,406 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »