Reviews for My Ideal Academia
Unassuming one chapter 4 . 18h
I just saw the skull crack and law part so fo4give me.
Unassuming one chapter 3 . 19h
Three chapters in Im noticing that the way some characters seem to word things is too formal for their personalities and the context of the situation.
Unassuming one chapter 3 . 19h
"the interview"is repeated twice consecutively in the first paragraph
Unassuming one chapter 2 . 19h
I think the excessive use of force theme needs to be rewritten in light of the progress of the anime. Its clear that UA isnt too strict with this, the authorities on the other hand... maybe.
doraemax chapter 18 . 7/17
They need Buffy and Co here. What was it, the first rule of the Scooby Gang? "Don't Die"! Shirou, in particular need this lesson to counteract his natural instinct. huhuhu...

But honestly, the Hero assoc. has too many restrictions... I think they try to take on too much... hence so many red tapes and thrown at them. At the end, they become less effective than they could be.
VN-Novels chapter 18 . 7/16
Am I the only one where I want Angra to posses Shirou and the two fight over control as I believe Shirou was one of the few to be able to resist his control, the other being Gilgamesh. Also, why not let Shirou use the black keys? They're easily one of his better weapons, they can completely immobilize someone if they land into their shadows.
greymouser chapter 18 . 7/15
What in the freaking hell?! The cliffhanger is killing me! And I have to wait for a month?! Waaaaaaaaagggghhhhh

Seriously. This a fun story you have here. I was reluctant at first because the start was somewhat clungky. Shirou sounds too much like Emiya, not the Shirou of Fate/Stay Night. He sounds like Archer who is his more exoerienced, cynical version. But the succeeding chapters were good enough that I was able to read ghrough. And I’ve got to sy you have found your stride and has improved considerably. Thanks a lot for sharing your story with us. Good luck with your exams.
The Man chapter 18 . 7/13
Setting up with a cliffhanger. I hope the next chapter comes fast. Shirou has backup but none of the real big guns unfortunately. Still, next chapter will be really exciting.
RedM618 chapter 18 . 7/13
damm it can Shirou kill him or the body with gea blog or use unlimited blade works well maybe not UBW but maybe have him use caladbolg with his bow and remembered he has a life thank to the gate of babalon
Kayen1024 chapter 16 . 7/12
Only Shirou can thoroughly beat a women in combat and turn into a romantic looking relationship lol.
Kayen1024 chapter 15 . 7/12
Pretty good chapter I wonder how long it will take till Shirou figures out Midoriya's secret?
Kayen1024 chapter 14 . 7/12
Man I am really not looking forward to Yu meeting Archer. Anyways what the heck is Gilgamesh doing?
Sandman001 chapter 18 . 7/12
So he can't use reality marble? It's been awhile sense I've the beginning chapters
Kayen1024 chapter 13 . 7/12
Oh man things sure got intense. Wait is there an extra student in class A because of Shirou?
Kayen1024 chapter 12 . 7/12
Wait so is the kid Uwabami recommended a kid Archer or a kid Gilgamesh?
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »