Reviews for My Ideal Academia
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 13 . 3/21
Loved it! Keep up the excellent work
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 11 . 3/20
It looks like you still decided to go with the mother-son relationship but it's not really bothering me that much anymore, I guess it's because he's not straight up calling her mother. It was a good move to include that part about Rin, I felt like that was missing in the earlier chapters.
Red Archer chapter 13 . 3/17
Great story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nightwanderer21 chapter 13 . 3/19
Bladed Horizon
Namikaze Uzumaki Potter chapter 13 . 3/17
Yeah, this fic's good. One of the best My Hero Academia fics I have found. Update soon please and keep up the good work.
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 11 . 3/17
Probably from the beast wanting to kill a blond. The blond being gilgamesh, I thought that until you mentioned a female.
Nihatclodra chapter 13 . 3/16
Shirou's obsession (and yes, it's an obsession at this point; far beyond mere paranoia) with keeping his abilities as secret as possible is beginning to piss me off...
Just a guy chapter 13 . 3/13
Can you please update soon, this is a great story and should be praised more for what it is, but please don’t discontinue this, I understand that school is important to you, it is the same for me, but can you try to realease a new chapter by at the very most, end of March. -just a guy in high school
OmegaUltima chapter 10 . 3/14
My only issue here is that Kenji, of all people, should know that a 'Ragdoll' is a breed of cat
Aeonaxx chapter 12 . 3/13
I kept checking in to see if this story is updated, someone help, I am too obsessed with this fiction and it’s driving me crazy ;-;
The altruism in this story is altruistically altruistic.
GreenDrkness chapter 13 . 3/10
Love the story
Keep on the writes
Necromancer Gora chapter 13 . 3/8
Ok, seeing some good things here. I like how you are addressing Shirou's altruism as seen through the eyes of My Hero Academia society, and any further elaboration will be an interesting read. Also I can't wait to see just how you handle Angra Mainyu in this story. I highly doubt the League of Villains understand just what kind of mess they are geting themselves mixed up in.

I have a few nitpicks. One, it seems like a rather odd choice to make Mount Lady Shirou's caretaker, but you have handled it fairly well so far. Second, while Shirou's skill with the bow is considered to be excellent, as far as I know it is not an inherently magical ability so the fact that you say he can hit a target with no deviation detectable even with My Hero Academia's clearly more advanced technology, is a stretch. I'm not saying that he can't hit the 700 meter mark every single time he aims for it, I am just saying that because it is natural skill rather than a skill reproduced by magic should mean that there is at least some deviation due to the human factor, unless of course there is something more going on here that we are not aware of yet.

Anyways, I eagerly await the next installment.
MaskedRiderEnzo chapter 13 . 3/8
i kind of like all of the choices except beacon duel academy, not to say i dislike rwby or yugioh in any way but the other choices sound more interesting
Anonymous1684 chapter 13 . 3/6
Hey I love your story, actually I'm surprised their are not more in this category. Just one question. Who did Shirou replace. The hero course only has 40 spots open between the two classes so someone has to have been dropped out of the course. So who was it?