Reviews for Harry Potter and the Time Ship of Janus
My personal rating: Brain Bleach worthy
ak chapter 9 . 7/4
bonne fic!
MrBogus chapter 9 . 6/27
I have to say, I love Stargate Storys, but unfortunately this story is just confusing. I have really trouble following your writing here. The "flow" of the story, if you will, feels like you are jumping all around the place. There seems to be no constant narrative, you are hopping from one theme to another, without connecting the different parts of the story. This gets really exhausting I am afraid.
AnimeMan4235 chapter 1 . 5/30
BLOODY FUCKING HELL THIS SPELLING IS ATROCIOUS
guest chapter 1 . 3/15
WHAT A FUCKING STORY, OBVIOUSLY WRITTEN BY A FUCKING MORON.. RIDDLE IS FUCKING 10 FUCKING YEARS OLD, HE HAS NO FUCKING IDEA OF BEING A DARK LORD.. IT WAS DUMBLEDORE THE FUCKING LIGHT LORD WHO WAS ACTUALLY A FUCKING DARK LORD THAT TURNED RIDDLE INTO A DARK LORD...
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
A very interesting story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Azaira chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
The wording needs some fixing in places, and your flow is all broken and jumpy.

"What the hell is Kreacher doing here for!" Harry yells out to the room. "Hermione I think you have been on a love, hate and jealousy potion!" Hermione was standing there with Kreacher hanging on to Hermione. "Kreacher let go of Hermione."

He asks a question, but doesn't wait for a response? Then he jumps to potions out of nowhere? Kreacher somehow fits into this? You also have ! When is should be ? at the end; many places have the wrong punctuation - if you want to add an exclamation at the end of a question, use both?! You also need to have conversation actually take place when people talk, not just have Harry repeat and yells stuff. There's no sensitivity or empathy in the conversations; if they even talk to each other instead of basically monologueing. Details are a bit shorter than needed too. Basically, your overall flow needs work.
Face Yourself chapter 2 . 10/29/2017
... Way ignore a character's whole personality, have him go mad with power, abuse time travel, act like he knows better than anyone else, and demonize an entire country when it was just a small number of the leaders (not even all of them!) who were actually bad. All in one poorly-written package.
Dragon Prime chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Hp love you, hg I love you. Even if they Realized Love each other no way be that Abrupt with it and let notEven mention riddle know harry was in 1937 that was 44 year before his was born this is Harry Potter MichaelBey style
Holographic-2020 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
Holly crap dude.. This is so hard to read.. You are telling a story that has already happened... PAST TENSE... WHO TAUGHT YOU ENGLISH!
sylvelle chapter 9 . 9/18/2017
Hope you write more. Great story.
Tricia
sylvelle chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Okay. I am funding it a bit difficult to read without contractions but am adapting by contracting the words as I go. I'm not sure yet about their personalities time will tell. Still well worth reading. Thanks
Tricia
Aussiemerica16 chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
ya know what this story style reminds me of? The Holy Bible and, while I love reading the bible, this story makes me hate it
CCSakuraforever chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
esta muy bueno el capitulo mas como le fue a harry y las chicas con sus planes de controlar todo mas como va a ayudar a la comunidad mágica llevándolo a otro mundo
god of all chapter 9 . 9/3/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »