Reviews for Lay That Child Down
chiarairis.dannunz chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
I adore this fic, but I also read Lust and the Kawaii Kitty and found that they are related. So Bulla was kidnapped by some villains, among them there was Gage and they had a son but at the beginning she was abused. Anyway, where are these facts written? In know there's the flashback in LATKK and here they talk about it again, but it is not explained how all that happened and how Bulla came back home. Is there a longer fanfic of yours about this story? I really would like to read it. Thank you so much for this pearl anyway v
Kitty in the Box chapter 5 . 6/5/2018
is it the end already? so they're getting married huh. I love the inner thoughts of Vegeta. that strong admiration and anger for Gage. it's like he wants that trust to be earned every moment and each effort is satisfactory yet he still admires him. gosh I really really wanna read the prequel to all this.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/19/2018
Currently crying. This is so emotional and amazing and I love it so much!
Kitty in the Box chapter 4 . 4/19/2018
oh god, I'm having a hard time breathing. its like my tears are soaking up my lungs. I read it from the start and just cried and beautiful, heartbreaking and loving.
Kitty in the Box chapter 3 . 10/12/2017
it's so beautiful. I love the interaction and the inner dialogue. more! more!
KokorotoKami chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
This was pretty interesting. I really loved the first chapter, it was really sweet.
Writersblock42 chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
This is great, you wrote Vegeta's POV really well!
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
wah! this is so introspective. I love the inner monologue. I also don't encounter enough grandpa Vegeta fics around. I loved reading this.