Reviews for Hermione Granger, Demonologist
libraryrockerr chapter 11 . 1h
I loved this with my entire heart and soul and also liver. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Drunkle Qrow chapter 7 . 8h
This is twisted and I love it.
Malkin Nott chapter 11 . 9/18
Nice ending. Truly. Just made me wanna see more of the way she'd have "fun" though.

Poor Draco. It's not that I don't like Theo. I just like them as siblings, and Draco as her paramour more.

Nevertheless, I enjoyed this fic thoroughly. Although, last chapter I remembered that V said that "Foras" ennobled him. I thought it was Paimon who did? I'm a little confuzzled. Oh well.

Time to read more of your stories!
Malkin Nott chapter 10 . 9/18
WHOA.

Mind. Blown.

You have a gift, BL. This story just got so much better. I am sad the next chapter's the last!
Malkin Nott chapter 9 . 9/18
So this chapter just melted my brains.

I went Lovecraft, you went Demon ancestry. Merlin!
Malkin Nott chapter 8 . 9/18
The funniest thing, I am going to be writing about the Magnum opus.

And I totally love the twist about the Eternal War. This is so much fun to read. Where have I been?
Malkin Nott chapter 7 . 9/18
I think I read a fic where Tom Riddle was Hermione's step brother. This is a very interesting development.

Why do you make me like Quirrell?! WHY!?
Malkin Nott chapter 6 . 9/18
Tom Riddle and Hermione Granger, Demonologist couple. Oh my goodness.

And drat Draco. Why do you have to be a dumb blond?!
Malkin Nott chapter 5 . 9/18
YES! NO PAPAYA TOMORROW!

Also, my Dramione heart is leaping out of my chest. Even if the shipping says Theo/Herm.

I forgot to ask last chapter, who wrote the other compendium of curses. The one Theo approved.

Also, my questions tend to get answered by most of the next chapter. So Imma just wait til the very end to ask whatever lingering question I got.

I am a little disappointed with both Harry and Neville in this story. I was hoping that both of them could be persuaded to get into Slytherin.
Malkin Nott chapter 4 . 9/18
Asr Goetia? Definitely not one in my library of books. Must check it out some time soon.

Theo. I was looking forward to Draco, but Theo'll work. And yes! No papaya tomorrow!

Wait... the Hat's not yet decided. Dang it.
Malkin Nott chapter 3 . 9/18
Dang. I had high hopes for Lachlan. That is an awesome name. And actually, when I played this video game, there was this archer around my level who actually has the name Lachlan. He was super nice. And I was shipping him and the mage that he was "married" to. But they broke my ship when they said that they were just friends.

Anyway. Shipping aside, I was quite interested about your reading habits to have such a broad knowledge of demons. I was actually thinking of a few like Lilith, Abaddon, Astaroth, and Baal. Maybe Azazel too. They're the only ones I remember from my own reading.

I learned many things today. MANY. I bow to you.
Malkin Nott chapter 2 . 9/18
Crocell. Oh boy.

This is like Slytherin!Hermione in the making, that's for sure. I'd eat papaya tomorrow if she doesn't become one. I have plans on finishing this fic before I go to bed.
Malkin Nott chapter 1 . 9/18
Okay. Reading this. This Hermione I can deal with. You're right.

Somehow her parents are not likable in this one. They're far too negligent. But I think that was what you were aiming for. It's ABSOLUTE genius.
tattoos and boots chapter 11 . 9/18
I loved this story! So unique and interesting
kimbclar chapter 11 . 9/17