Reviews for Hermione Granger, Demonologist
rubyred753 chapter 11 . 11/23
What a little gem of a story- I quite enjoyed reading it!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 11 . 10/30
okay I guess it's good that I didn't have to suffer through your Sirius stuff haha. Bummer about Dramione no go. I guess I liked having a summary after all!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 10 . 10/30
Daaammmmnnn do you KNOW HOW AMAZING THUS WOULD HAVE BEEN AS AN EPIC? Such a thoroughly well done dark Hermione! I'm so sad! Voldemort was written so well too! And even Harry and Theo and the twins! and Malfoy! daaaaaang whyyyyyyy
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 6 . 10/28
Aw, I want her to bond W Voldemort over their shared Demon pals lel. I liked this chapter a lot!
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 2 . 10/26
omg totally would have loved the demon to be Tom riddle and for him to have been permanently stuck hahahaha
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 8 . 10/23
Wait a minute! I’m reading this a second time and I only just noticed the bit with Paimon and the pawn turning into a queen... nice parallel!
Fuyuki-chan chapter 11 . 10/13
This is so good.
eprince200 chapter 11 . 10/9
Damn this is good
Make more!
Draco is so ooc. He's a racist spoiled brat. Shame it could have been a good rival. Hope i didn't start a dramione story
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 11 . 10/2
I love this so much! And though I'm sad you didn't have the time to write an epic, I'm soooo glad you wrote this epilogue! So good! I love Hermione's view of the world, and the way she gradually becomes darker and darker. Dark Hermione stories are my favourite, and there are so few good, long, complete ones. Also I love that her first introduction to wizards was Theo Nott! I've never seen him appear as the 'intro friend' character and it was really interesting! And house elves as imps was amazing. I love her little army of darkness. All of this is awesome! I sat down and read it in one sitting as I have a day off and it was so good ahhhh. I love it! And I love that she ended up with a sort of truce with Voldemort rather than overtaking him or working for him. And I love her friendships with all the demons. So awesome! And I like that you kept the tone lighthearted throughout. Thanks for writing this, it's awesome!
Great story! Wish it was longer but oh well, you can't have everything. It was nice while it lasted!
littl30wl chapter 11 . 9/3
How lovely and unique this story is!
DarkQuartz chapter 11 . 9/2
Between hospital trips, my laptop breaking, and my memory problems, I had forgotten to finish the beta. I went over my favorites list and stumbled on this and finally got to read the whole thing since I had only read as much as i had beta'd back then. I wanted to apologize for not finishing the proofreading and not remembering to contact you, and to also let you know that this is a great story with a great epilogue.
Nahrond chapter 2 . 8/31
I really enjoyed her questions and his answers. I find myself laughing a lot and inadvertently waking my husband. I'm loving this.
Niko chapter 11 . 8/25