Reviews for Hermione Granger, Demonologist
chyaraskiss chapter 11 . 6/20
I do enjoy reading this fic. It always makes me smile.
I would love to know how she matures as a witch. Family. etc
MamaHooterz chapter 11 . 6/14
I love this story, I have reread a few times
Angeltsuki chapter 11 . 6/13
I loved this, I adored this, and I want more.
Even though she's technically dark, it was so sweet and darling.
Nice story.
darth-sakura chapter 1 . 6/7
Loved this!
Marsala chapter 11 . 6/4
I love this! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Where is John Constantine when you need him?
ALRYM chapter 11 . 5/30
Thanks for posting the summaries. I don't see a point in writing those out in into lengthy tales. You seem to have develeoped Hermione's alternate character mostly.

Maybe you could point out some key scenes to illustrate her life(Karkaroff being bullied into staying headmaster, Hermione's "first human" murder) but writing whole books about Hermione watching the plot unfold from the sidelines seems like a huge waste of time.

I don't see a reason for Hermione to not have fun while Voldemort is/was around. Their interests don't collide. A Hermione, who saves House Elves, won't start a magical war after all.
ALRYM chapter 7 . 5/29
The demons are sooo helpful! I could not stop snickering at the way they kept on suggesting to kill or maim someone. And than when I thought the Prince would suggest a compromise he makes the most outrageous proposal of all of them! - That was really excellent build-up and a awesome misdirection by you. This is supposed to be a praise why does it not sound like one? The misdirection was really genius!
ALRYM chapter 3 . 5/29
This is so cute. It has to be criminal.
AndIForTruth chapter 11 . 5/28
I think this is a great story but I was very disappointed by the ending. I think it would be better if you had left it with her still in school than rushing through all the years.
Sorcerer's Scone chapter 11 . 5/27
I love it! A definite twist on the Wizarding World, and a great read. I love the last words of the epilogue- so many possibilities!
DeadParade chapter 11 . 5/26
interesting take on the wizard world
Great story! You transitioned Hermione into a dark witch smoothly and convincingly, I was suprised when she finally snapped and let the demons loose on the Slytherin girls, and yet it fit with her character development perfectly. Your story arc finished nicely and quickly, and I appreciate the epilogue of what could have been.
WanderingRanger1 chapter 11 . 5/22
I didn’t know I needed a full multi year story until the last word of the chapter, I’ve blown through this whole fic in about an hour and I am dying to know more. It’s amazingly written, beautifully executed with the ending making me want so much more. I sincerely hope this is expanded on