Reviews for Hermione Granger, Demonologist
draco9559 chapter 11 . 12/2
Quick question to the author. Is there or will there be a sequel?
AtipOps chapter 11 . 10/18
Dark Hermione is just the best.. Brilliant story!
Bb34 chapter 7 . 10/17
They got what they deserved
Bb34 chapter 4 . 10/17
I wanted her parents to find out they were real
Shenandoah76209 chapter 2 . 10/13
I've read and reread this I don't know how many times and I still love it each and every time I read it.
Smokinbarrrel chapter 11 . 9/29
This so badly needs a sequel.
Cata chapter 11 . 8/31
I love this soooo much I love that her and theo got together I wish u would make another of them together and with twins on the way with excited demons as god parents ! Lol I really enjoyed this story thank you so much
mandorakat chapter 11 . 7/27
wait, wait this is finished?! is there a part 2? dang. that was abrupt. really well done but what happens now that's she's graduated? and what's going on with Theo?
just read this for the fourth time. I truly love this story. It's very original, entertaining and humorous. I also reread the dermatologist oneshot which is hilarious. Just wanted to say thank you for writing this and sharing it.
Curtis chapter 11 . 7/1
This was never finished . You forgot 2 chapters.
Cam chapter 11 . 7/1
There are more parelouths at Hogwarts then just Harry. Thier parents told them not to speak it at school.
Raven chapter 10 . 7/1
Nicolas is immortal the stone is just a myth he told Dumbledor.
Cam chapter 9 . 6/28
Your totally wrong on the house elves. House elves today are actually decendants of High Elves that tried to go against the
King High elf and his soldiers and lost. Thier punishment was made to serve the Witches and Wizards for 10,000 years them &thier decendants.
Gaius chapter 9 . 6/28
You forgot they were also whipped to deaf.
Gaius chapter 8 . 6/28
The stone is a lie. Nicolas is already an immortal and his wife. The stone was just a story he told Albus. It's just an ordinary gemstone.
1,345 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »