Reviews for Hermione Granger, Demonologist
Kazuki King chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
I love these kind of Author Warnings when the irony is that if someone even stumbled across the fanfiction forum's they would get a rude awakening.
Chopseuyeyelashes chapter 11 . 11/7/2023
Great start! Loved little hermione and innocence in interacting with demons..
Story was good but hermione characters is kinda flawed when she enters hogwarts. I mean author justifying demon side argument about angels/god with witch/muggle burning...and she strongly supports it's wrong.
But her idealogies takes a about turn when it comes to Voldyshorts... Isn't his major propaganda in the series is blood purity and muggles are below them? That's why book hermione herself obliviate her parents to keep them safe after many muggleborn families died by voldy. How come she overlook this major point and help him from the start without judging him as a person but following blindly by anything said by demons.

It seems like author is okay with anything done by demon followers even if killing innocents just because they are on opposite sides.
She literally kills an unicorn which came to her willingly for a deal in exchange of knowledge and saves an age old elf (there's nothing wrong with that though). I thought she would have maintained her moral compass about living beings.
Great start, it would have been awesome if hermione had influenced the demons instead of them influencing her or portrayed her as a cunning little witch from the beginning.
clarelissy chapter 11 . 10/4/2023
Thank you for this story!
GilraenTook chapter 10 . 8/18/2023
Re the an: Aww, I noticed, though I honestly can't say it's because of the description or because I've read your story before.
GilraenTook chapter 9 . 8/17/2023
I love your house elf thing. It feels icky to me that a sentient race is enslaved, and I always like (even if it IS something like this) when an author can give a reason that they need to be enslaved rather than just them being raised to enjoy work, so why would they question being slaves unless their master is completely wretched to them? if they don't plan to just free them all and hope they'll find something eventually.
GilraenTook chapter 8 . 8/17/2023
Funny enough, I was nodding along with the demons' point of view, haha. As an atheist who doesn't believe any of this exists (though I'd love some of Hermione's friends) what I've seen of such things are entirely what I already looked at it like.
JuliaLestrange chapter 2 . 8/11/2023
That’s really different from everything i have ever read and i am already suffering because its gonna end soon
Addic7edReader chapter 11 . 7/22/2023
Really thanks for sharin this author one of my favorite hermion fanfic have a good one
FAKE-ROB chapter 11 . 5/20/2023
nice fuking work of dark hemione, i love it
MythicGR66 chapter 11 . 4/16/2023
I do wish you had made this a multi-year fic, this is an excellent story, but oh well. 8/10
Clockwork Witch chapter 1 . 4/10/2023
Amazing fic, truly a good stopping point. When I read it the first time I was a little annoyed, but this was a good point to end it, and when the end is that far out of reach it gets hard to continue on. I write, and I see where you can go with this, but I also see its at a great stopping point
maiqsmail chapter 11 . 3/31/2023
The first year was great and the longfic of all other years instead of compressed epilogue would be epic. This should've been marked as On hiatus/abandoned.
Very sad it wasn't finished properly, but I'm glad at least for the first year done.
Thank you.
maiqsmail chapter 5 . 3/31/2023
This is amazing but how come it's already chapter 5 out of 11? I'm longfic veteran, gimme 500k words if the fic is good enough, and this one has some promise.
maiqsmail chapter 4 . 3/31/2023
I'm so happy she had time to read up on Hogwarts. I do not envy those muggleborn who learn about Magic few days before going on Hogwarts express. This is just cruel. And then blood purists pipe up how mudbloods do not value their culture.
NarcissaGh chapter 11 . 3/29/2023
Great story I wish it was longer
1,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »