Reviews for Pecking Order
Please chapter 20 . 10/9/2019
This is the best I have ever read! It is the end? please continue this
I loved every Ch ️️️️️️️
Echoes 01 chapter 20 . 8/10/2019
I really enjoyed this chapter. It was so cute seeing the Outlaws together and I loved the ending. It was so different from what I was expecting. I thought it was very well done and I would love to see more superfriends in the future :) Can’t wait until the hiatus is over but congratulations on the new house :D Good luck with everything and thanks for sharing!
Echoes 01 chapter 19 . 8/3/2019
That chapter was so adorable! I loved Jason’s thought process about stealing the tires and showing how much of a good kid he is. The scene at the grave was really poignant as well. And thank you for the shout out :) Life can get crazy sometimes so don’t worry about posting. We all know that real life needs to come first even though reading fics is more fun, lol. Thanks again for sharing such a great story!
Echoes 01 chapter 18 . 7/28/2019
I don’t care if there hasn’t really been a plot so far. All the chapters are great little AU stories all on their own. I enjoy every update :)

Your accent writing wasn’t bad but if you’re going for a Boston accent specifically, you’ll want to have Jason drop his Rs in the middle and end of his words. There’s an old saying to showcase the Boston accent: “Pahk tha cah in Havad Yahd” (park the car in Harvard Yard). That looks horrific written out, lol, but that’s basically a heavy Boston accent. Most people in the area don’t have it THAT strongly though (but I live in the suburbs so I could be totally wrong on that, lol).

Anyway, looking forward to the next installment :) Awesome chapter, as always!
Judy.Laura.L chapter 17 . 7/21/2019
I like it. Thumbs up.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 5 . 5/26/2019
Yay Tim!
Judy.Laura.L chapter 14 . 3/25/2019
Love it! Go Steph!
Echoes 01 chapter 13 . 3/17/2019
I really enjoyed this chapter. My heart just broke for little Jason. I love that he called him ‘dad’ at the end. It was a good ending :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2019
Oh my gosh! Soooo good! Poor Tim! His trauma was so horrific and disheartening (sad seems too vague) and apparently it's not over. You seem to be of the 'when it rains, it pours' opinion for suffering, which is wonderful and terrible.
I really like how you developed the relationships between the age-reversed characters, like how they differ from their canon counterparts. The flow is smooth and I can't wait to read more (maybe some Jason and Tim focused? I find their interactions particularly interesting).
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Interesting dynamic, does Tim now have the joker backstory?
jodyowl11 chapter 12 . 3/10/2019
:D
Judy.Laura.L chapter 12 . 3/10/2019
I've really missed this and love how you've written Damian striking out on his own look forward to seeing more of your chapters.
skatingandcruzing chapter 7 . 11/12/2018
oh my, that author's note about Tim's 4 fathers like damn isn't that just sad
skatingandcruzing chapter 6 . 11/12/2018
Huh, I always thought Cass was older than Tim but younger than Jason but meh whatevs, canon is very loose itself XD

but damn, I was kind of expecting a mix of Jason's comic story and Tim's animated story but still, this hits you hard, especially because it's in Damien's pov
skatingandcruzing chapter 5 . 11/12/2018
OH MAN LITTLE TIMMY VS CHAPTER 1 TIMMY WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU WERE 16?!