Reviews for Scream Queen
Guest chapter 16 . 13h
Lol. He cares so much that it didn't take him long to hook up with someone else. Him and Danny D!
Danny D chapter 5 . 14h
The movie sounds stupid as fuck. This monster rips Bella's shirt off so she has to run around showing her saggy tits? Lol. This is what Edward is directing? Hello B movie from the 90s! And nice that you made Edward's dick small. Lmao! Short and fat. A Danny Devito dick! Too funny.
Teresa R chapter 16 . 10/16
Love your facts thanks. Edward will not let her go again
Teresa R chapter 15 . 10/16
OMG what she went through. I was just as into this part of the story as I was the first time I read it.
Teresa R chapter 14 . 10/16
I hope it is all a miss understanding with Edward and the blond? Bella should of went to a public place but it is hard to think of things like that when you are scared shitless.
michigangal0223 chapter 16 . 10/10
could he have been on set with her and her not know it..glad edward is with her she needs him
shannon30033 chapter 16 . 10/9
Thanks, so creepy. Love it.
twiclare chapter 16 . 10/8
Hopefully there must be some evidence either in her apartment or perhaps cctv in the car park?
twiclare chapter 15 . 10/8
Scary!
Rita01tx chapter 16 . 10/8
Oh, wait...the attacker's DNA is on the key Bella slashed his cheek with! Surely that will help catch the sick fuck! Also, I doubt Bella would want to go back to her apartment and just wait until Edward hears what she discovered in her closet! He'll chain her to his wrist for the duration LOL!
babylou23 chapter 13 . 10/8
Great story, I'm a bit surprised that you said some people hate this Bella, I really like this one she's missing Edward but I like that she's bit moping or full of doubt about herself over hi. And I like Edward too. I think the time apart s best for them to realise that they could make it work as a couple. I just hope its not going to a hero thing with Edward and the stalkers, I hope its the bella from the start that win in the end and Edward just loves her for strength and all the rest lol.
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 10/8
Damn, it's just as scary the second time readin' it! Especially knowin' the sick bastard must have access to her apartment through some secret means I sure hope Detective King discovers! At least she has a face to describe now, as well as injuries she managed to inflict in self-defense, although she her car woulda made the best weapon if she'd thought to use it!
karen4honor chapter 16 . 10/8
Since you didn't make mention of anything physically up with Emmett (scratches, etc), I guess I can rule him out (I was HOPING it wasn't him, so thank you!). So that means it's either Mike or someone random...
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 16 . 10/7
Loved EPOV's! He seems to want "more" but it's almost like he doesn't know how to admit it to himself, let alone her. We'll see how things change between them if she goes home with him.
Bella's injuries were even worse than I thought. This creepy stalker is really dangerous for sure. Hope she can remember enough to tell the cops who he is.
Love you, my ScreamPrincess Lizzie! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. Loved today's fun fact. All classic gems. These facts are such fun. Thank you.
P.S.S. I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed last chapter's fact about "The Omen". When my daughter brought home her BF (now her hubby of many years) and said his name was Damien...I thought, "What mother names their kid after THAT movie kid?" I was leery of him in the beginning. Bwahahaha! But I adore OUR Damien, and he was nothing to worry about afterall. Hehehe!
tcrew chapter 16 . 10/7
This stalker is freaking me out!