Reviews for Scream Queen
Though i do understand why these two are thinking the way they are, I just wish they just get together already !
Other than that good job soo far :)
Enjoy your this story. Thank you
jen5795 chapter 42 . 5/28
That was so good. The ending really threw me for a minute, but I really enjoyed it.
Jean Driver chapter 42 . 4/17
God, you definitely have a gift for writing! I had to stop reading last night because I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to get to sleep! Scary, scary story here! You have done a wonderful job of describing the Edward and Bella characters though! She has a backbone and he realizes that she is the one perfectly! Thank you so much!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 42 . 4/15
A great story. Not my favorite genre but a well crafted story makes it worth the suspense. I liked the Fun Facts at the bottom of each chapter too. Bravo. Well done.
Nicoconsd chapter 42 . 4/8
The ending so confused me... so did Bella really shoot those guys? Was that just a nightmare? Was she taken again for another 4 days? Did they actually end up together or was it a dream? I thought I was all good but then this epilogue threw me and had me questioning what I thought. :)
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 42 . 4/1
CAUTION: LONG-ASS REVIEW TO FOLLOW: (Hehehe!)
Wait...wait...wait...WHAAAAATTTT?! You are sooooo sneaky and yet so brilliant! I loved it! Classic ‘80s horror flick ending with a FIC twist that only YOU could produce! I’m still sitting here with my jaw on the floor! Just amazing! So the whole 6 months was the only way her mind could cope with the trauma that transpired in that room. *shivers* Triple kudos for an amazing job well done!
I wish you could’ve seen my expression when she was actually (well she WASN’T LOL!) taking an interview in the garage a la the “Shark Week” attack victim. But that whole 6-month scenario kept her alive for 4 days!
I loved every minute of this twisty, turney, scary, and even romantic tale that had me sitting in the “theater”, on the edge of my seat, with a “horror flick grip” on Hubby’s arm. Plus I thoroughly enjoyed the trivia facts. Thanks for doing all that research!
I can’t wait for more of Rodeo Nights when you’re ready. And I know you’ve got other tales to tell. Write on...and always write your heart! I love you immensely, my ScreamPrincess (one last time) Lizzie! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. Don’t forget to remind me of where she first encountered Micheal. Thanks. xoxoxo
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 40 . 4/1
Oops, forgot to press “post”. LOL!
She did it! And smart enough to know to always make sure they’re dead. I wondered why she let him live too at first. But that’s the way of any masterpiece horror flick. Kudos! And she is stronger that she knew, just like Edward said. And how brilliant to lay in the street cause someone is more likely to stop for that than someone hitching all bloody. Ok, so hospital, then someone find Edward!
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. Have YOU hypnotized US?! Is that what you’re alluding to? Bwahahaha!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 41 . 4/1
I’m excited for the Epi! I have loved this trip down what has been memory lane for me. I was a die hard horror flick Queen. And now I’m an old lady scared of her own shadow. But I made it thru this one because it gave me great memories. Thanks for that. I’m dying to see what you still have left in the Epi. So I’m pressing “next”.
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. I’m so glad they changed his occupation cause it was perfect! One of my fav flicks. Saw it the night it opened. I actually guessed it really early on and kept annoying Hubby and Sis about it but they didn’t believe me. And when I was right of course I tormented them all thru dinner. Bwahahaha! I was really good at figuring things out in the day. Now I’m old! LOL!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 39 . 4/1
So who the heck is Michael?! I can’t remember! You’re gonna have to write me and remind me...but wait till I finish, maybe it gets mentioned and you know I hate spoilers. LOL! I’m not even reading any other reviews since it’s completed. I’m scared someone will reveal it. Hehehe! No fun going to a horror flick if you know who’s going to survive...right?
Ok...*deep breath*...I’m pressing “next”!
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. THAT’s what I meant a snuff film! But surely Bella isn’t the “snuff”...is she?! OMG! Ok stay calm!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 38 . 4/1
“They’ll”, “their”, “they”...when I saw those words I knew we had a plural stalker we were dealing with! So I was right on Martin...made sense. A cop would have access to addresses and evidence. And early, early on I mentioned James the bartender. So I’m back to him. But I’m still not sure! Plus what a friggin twist to have them be brothers! You’re a horror flick genius!
I’m back to not breathing! Where is Edward?! Martin alluded to “doing anything to protect your loved ones”! UGH!
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. I nearly crapped my pants the first time I saw Carrie in the movies the week it came out. EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the theater SCREAMED at the top of their lungs! It’s funny...NOW!
P.S.S. Back in the day the actors and directors of these flicks were so devoted that they did things so realistically and didn’t tell actors a lot of times. So I had this really whacked out theory this was a Movie they were filming sort of like Blair Witch Project? Wonder how she’d feel about that? Oscar-worthy though! LOL! But I guess I was just hoping! UGH!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 37 . 4/1
I can’t breathe again! Good morning to ME! *Giggles* I swear It’s just like when I would go to the theater and watch a horror flick. So kudos on scaring the crap outta me in such a way that brings back classic memories!
Now this time it seems a little different to Bella when she sees her stalker. I can’t put my finger on it, but it did. He seems more familiar to her. Is he gonna take her away? That’s always scariest of all. *shivers* Edward, come baaaaack...or maybe don’t! He’ll try to kill you.
If it’s Emmett afterall...I will beat his “soft-handed” ass into next week! Just sayin.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 36 . 3/31
So I couldn’t stand it and read one more. Glad I risked it. She’s starting to become delusional...poor thing. Could be a dangerous thing for her, or a good thing. Guess we wait and see. Now I can go to sleep. Goodnight, my sweet girl!
- FangirlinGranma Dee
P.S. Awesome trivia fact. Wonder what “I vant to suck your blood” sounds like in Spanish. LOL!
P.S.S. Trivia fact for YOU...Bela Lugosi NEVER actually says the above quote anywhere at anytime during that movie! How’s that for a shocker?! An iconic movie quote that’s never quoted in the movie! Bwahahaha!
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 35 . 3/31
King is dead?! Wow, maybe my theory is not so crazy? He’s posing as a cop perhaps? Martin?! Maybe that’s why he acted so weird. If that’s the case he can be anyone, and knows where they are right now so they need to “get out of Dodge”! The suspense is at torturous levels! *hears creaks in floors and hides under covers* Why do I read this before bedtime?! I think I’ll go to sleep and try to finish tomorrow during the day. Hehehe!
P.S. Wow, that must’ve freaked out JoBeth for a long time after! *shivers*
blb1000 chapter 42 . 3/31
Strange flip at the end. Liked it otherwise. Thank you!
1,976 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »