Reviews for Rude Awakenings: Refresh
Chaithanya Potter chapter 7 . 11/12
I hope you will update soon
FYI
"Michael W. Young, 2017 Nobel Laureate in Physiology or Medicine"
When you attended university did they keep a bogus account entitled "Genius?"
Perhaps we should ask Nicole Kidman but then she could be bogus too."
HopeJunko chapter 7 . 10/2
I Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed your Story so far. I can't wait for the reaction of his friends (maybe Draco) to his new appearance! And I saw some comments that said you should cut his hair again and I noticed that in this chapter Dumbledore said that he should cut his hair, so I think that you plan on doing this, I personally would actually like it if his hair would stay the same or maybe even grow long enough so he can tie it up (or whip people with it ;P). It would be quite interesting. :)
Schattenjagd chapter 7 . 9/26
Nice chapter, though I am curious how Snape wants to hide the fact that Harry is his son. If even Minerva already noticed he looks more like a Snape when a Potter ... and surely Dumbles, who knows about Lux, sees how Harry changes. What is he going to do about it? Also, sadly enough, I do not see how Snape could have Harry enter Hogwarts as his son, as not only would Dumbles and Minerva know he is truly Harry Potter, but with the upcoming trip to Diagon Alley, not only Harry friends are going to know as well but I guess those students who see Ron, Hermione and a boy looking remarkebly like Snapes kid yet not quite and still has a bit of Potter in there, would make the connection, at very least those who know them or are intelligent or observant enough.
I am curious to see how this story goes on. Things are not going how I had imagined them. Oh, and can Tonks be the Order Member going to Diagon Alley with them? That'd be great :) Yeah, I really love Tonks
bootstring chapter 7 . 9/25
Interesting! I like how Severus knows, but has to keep it secret from Harry. I wonder when Harry will find out...
Reader629 chapter 6 . 9/13
I love your story! It's been a long while since I've read something this exciting
Dixie.f.9 chapter 6 . 9/13
Oh Dear you have been a arse to what turned out to be your son. Now that you know what will you Do? How will you treat him? And I don't think Now when he is in harms way you will realize you could lose your son.
Schattenjagd chapter 6 . 9/13
I like the chapter. A line break or something between the individual memories might be nice though. And, I know you tried to explain a bit with Snape not understanding himself, but how Harry could breach his occlumency shields this easily? It still seems very odd for a master occlumens and death eater to be caught off guard by the protego maxima spell. Would Snape not have reacted faster and dodged the rebounding spell somehow? And if it was because of his anger that he wasn't able to do so, that would turn him into a bit of a hypocrite
Also, you have that one sentence that Snape is glad Harry isn't his son, pondering the issue after the failed lesson at the beginning ... that does seem strange and a bit over the top, already hinting at what was to come. Also, I do not think Snape would ever consider any of his students as possible kids. If he thinks about that at all, I'd keep it generel: He was glad he had no children. Having to handle the likes of Potter's spawn certainly was the best contraceptive there was... or something along the line.
Also, Harry pounding against the door ... I had expected him to be more shell shocked than actually angry. But that is okay, no need to change anything in that aspect. I just wanted to let you know
That being said, I really liked that chapter. Rereading what I wrote above kinda does make it look as if I did not, but I really did. I like the many details you include, such as the smell of Harry's bubble bath or that kind of stuff. It makes everything appear more realistic and allows you to submerge in the world easier.

I found quite a few spelling mistakes but I did not write them down while reading, so here are the ones I still recall (there are a few more in there, but I do not want to reread right now):
You ruffle your hair in an irritating manner not manor
in that poem for wedding vows you have heart to heat where I guess it is supposed to be heart to heart
James says: it is the only explanation here not her
He had his mother's eyes not his mothers eyes

Hope the corrrections make sense and I hope to see Tonks somewhere :D Even with no romantic interest, I could imagine her a good friend for either Harry or Snape. SHould Harry at one point pose as Snape's kid without anyone knowing he is actually Harry Potter, I could imagine Tonks being one of the few people actually nice to him with no reservations or awkwardness. She just seems like a really nice person
Randomness47 chapter 6 . 9/12
Yes! Update again, again, AGAIN!
vangogh32 chapter 6 . 9/12
Ugh I can't wait to see more of Severus' reaction and see how you have Harry find out. Great chapter!
wobargharas chapter 5 . 9/5
Cool story! Can't wait for the next update!
Reader629 chapter 5 . 9/4
Wow the angst is so juicy in this chapter. I cant wait to see what happens when it all comes out. I cant say I know what tenebris means, but Lux is supposed to be light. Great Work by the way!
ChrisUSA chapter 5 . 9/4
Great. Cant wait for more
AnetteRuby chapter 5 . 9/4
I enjoy the way you make all the changes in Harry gradual
kin2cat63 chapter 5 . 9/4
I can't seem to log in right now... The name means 'light and farm's, I believe. Can't wait for the next chapter.