Reviews for Bender's twin sister (TBC Fanfic)
k chapter 11 . 8/23/2020
this amazing! i really hope that you start to feel a bit better.
Jadedkittn chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
Aaahh oh my god this is seriously so great and so fun to read! Im really sorry to hear about whats been happening in your personal life but i really hope things get better for you. I hope you dont lose motivation because this story gives me life! Its so cute and is just so true to all the characters personalities. Im so excited for more! :)) Oh and also your english is quite good!
jadedkitt3n chapter 11 . 8/5/2020
I cant wait to see what you do with the rest of the scenes! :D
TheGrandDisciple chapter 11 . 7/11/2020
Good chapter. Just need to differentiate your author's note from the story. I hope your muse let's you get back to this one
bloodrosered chapter 10 . 9/12/2019
Great story so far.
TDICELEBRITY14 chapter 10 . 8/6/2019
I'm really enjoying this. Braelynn's a good character. I like that she's more sensitive than John.
Sam Kinison chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
It's always interesting how you get so into these stories and then suddenly, WHAM! It stops and you want more and desire to know what happens but then you wait and wait and wait... and wait... aaaaand... nothing.
Then someone asks how it's going and you only have the one answer.
It would be GREAT if the author would GIVE US! A FUCKING! UPDATE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Blairx6661 chapter 10 . 4/29/2019
This is going alright so far :)
Childhood Enigma chapter 10 . 12/9/2018
Glad to see you're back!
pearlydewdrop chapter 9 . 10/7/2018
Awww this was adorable! I really loved the interaction between Braelynn and John. It was really lovely and we'll exceuted, I love how their relationship brings a whole new dynamic to what was an amazing movie!
TheGrandDisciple chapter 8 . 9/24/2018
More. Please. I like the progression between Lynn and Johnson.
I want to see what magic you make with the lunch scene
pearlydewdrop chapter 7 . 9/11/2018
This chapter does certainly no suck. I really really like this story so far and am definitely looking forward to your next chapter :)
JuliaBeth chapter 7 . 9/8/2018
Great Story! Can't wait to read more!
TheGrandDisciple chapter 7 . 9/3/2018
Don't be afraid to make the chapters longer. I am enjoying her perspective
TheGrandDisciple chapter 6 . 9/2/2018