Reviews for Fate and the High King's Falcon
TT chapter 26 . 8/8
Beautiful, that is the only word for that. Thank you so much for sharing with the rest of us and thank you all for your parts in writing this lovely story which I am thoroughly enjoying.
shadowfireflame chapter 30 . 9/19/2014
Oh, I adored this story so very much. It was such a treat to read about Pippin's recovery from such grievous injuries and how all of the remaining Fellowship banded together to help him get better. And I teared up reading Legolas' song!
Neko chapter 20 . 11/24/2013
Oh, dear. This chapter and the previous one are excellently written, but hard to read. I broke my wrist three years in a row when I was a kid. I know having the bone re-set was unpleasant and that broken bones ache while they heal, but luckily the memory of things like that fades relatively quickly. I think poor Merry will probably be more traumatized than Pippin.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 30 . 11/18/2013
Is it safe to say that I cried? Yes? Okay. I loved this story too much not to. And the poems were amazing :)
MidnightxRain chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
this looks like a great story! Looking forward to reading more
Bauxitt chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I onlly had to read the first couple of lines, and i was in tears!
It's story is the best!
Neko chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
"Merry cut a nasty look at Gimli. The dwarf was not affected and glowered back at the hobbit with good-intentioned severity."

Well, really! I'm glad Pippin set Merry straight.

The interplay between Legolas and Pippin is so sweet and touching in this story...and occasionally, downright hilarious, like this chapter.
Neko chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
"In fact, I do not know why you have chosen me as a likely mark for your devious little plans."

Ha. He knows Legolas is the soft touch among his companions at this point. Merry is too over-protective and Gimli and Gandalf are too sensible to give in. Legolas is just the right amount of concerned and indulgent to be manipulated.
Neko chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
"Gimli's response was of such a nature that it woke Aragorn without need of the esquire's assistance. Once he understood the reason for the disturbance, he bolted off across the camp at a run that left the dwarf hard-pressed to follow."

Your descriptions are so spare, but incredibly vivid. I can picture this perfectly.

Thank goodness for Gimli. He's just as upset as everyone else, and still manages to be a rock-steady source of good sense.
Ybs chapter 30 . 9/4/2012
I bawled my eyes out when I read that last stanza. This story was just so so beautiful plus I read it while listening to the soundtrack of the Return of the King and that just made me cry all the more. Thank you for writing such beautiful stories! They really are a balm to the soul.
Tandy Sandman chapter 30 . 8/6/2012
This is a MARVELLOUS piece of work! I truly enjoyed it! Keep up the great work!
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
The way you write of love for another, I feel warmed and content just by reading what you say! You have an amazing gift, and we are all very lucky that you have chosen to post it for the world to read. )Many thanks, and I LOVE this story!
Bekah26 chapter 30 . 11/7/2010
Every time I reread this story, which I hold as close as the original novels in my heart, I am always intrigued by the one line that you have Pippin breathe as he overcomes death: Boromir.

I just, would love to know about the details of that meeting (and I have no doubt that it was a meeting between the two).

I know its unlikely to be written, as it has been so long since this story was initially published, but it also tempts me.

The, what passed between them...

Love always your words.
Emily chapter 20 . 2/7/2010
What a sneaky healer. I admire her. : )
Emily chapter 9 . 2/7/2010
Poor Legolas, wheedled and cajoled bit by unwilling bit into it. How Pippin-like and funny. : )

"Caught, Legolas, you will be caught!" I sense an interminable amount of glee in those words, bordering on leisurely panic. And then there's Gandalf being helpful in a not-so-helpful way. : )