Reviews for Captain Dragon
Gizmo Gear chapter 5 . 10/16
I'll be waitin for the next chapter man! Keep up the good work!
Gizmo Gear chapter 3 . 10/16
This is getting intresting!
Gizmo Gear chapter 2 . 10/16
And yaknow, as the Captain, she has full right! *evil grinning* Can't wait to see her get to crackin!
Gizmo Gear chapter 1 . 10/16
Heheheheh! Jokes on you Yang! It'll be easier and harder than you think!
TigerVolcano5000 chapter 5 . 10/16
This is a very interesting concept, especially since the focus is on Yang this time around.
I like how you haven't exactly "bashed" anyone on Team RWBY. Everybody's actions, statements, and reactions were justified for their current situation. Few questions.
-Is Cinder really dead?
-If Mercury and Roman are on this team, does that mean we'll be seeing Emerald and Neo at some point?
-What's the deal with Penny?
Look foward to the next uodate:)
Zcypher chapter 5 . 10/14
Im going to go with the obvious question and ask what the hell Ozpin was expecting to happen? He tried to force a hobsons choice on the poster child for immovable objects the world over. Im honestly surprised it didn't result in a bigger clusterfuck.
CalligoMiles chapter 5 . 10/14
Just wondering, will Yang still receive a prosthesis at some point or will she remain crippled in this AU?
Penny is wise chapter 5 . 10/12
Awesome story so far. Lol Ozpin should know not to piss off a strong woman, tricking her just made her mad and desperate.
gordhanx chapter 5 . 10/12
All righty, let's see how this'll end for Yang's little operation. First of, it was great seeing it start with RWBY. While it is Yang's story, her team are a part of the world of Remnant. So seeing them together, and discuss the new developments with Yang & her team, was a nice way to show their involvement. It should be cool, to see more of them later on. Back over with Yang, we get into the action in all the intensity. For a gun fight, you do a decent job making it intense and enjoyable. It helps that you have the characters, use the environment and tools to their advantage. Makes it more interesting. Plus, it lead to a lot of great interactions with the team. We also get to see Yang, briefly consider giving up and wait a year to join beacon, which as a really cool development. While she dismisses it for now, it would be a very cool arc to see her constantly shift back and forth, on wether to wait or not. Help add some intrigue, to her current situation. They of course defeat the White Fang group, but not before finding out what they're making. And I gotta say, it's pretty damn horrifying. Reminds me of the Howlers from Zootopia, though a whole lot more disturbing. And the fact, that it might've been made public all ready, is a terrifying thought. I guess we'll have to wait, to see the answer. For now, the closer quarter fight with the infected WF was pretty cool. Speaking of which, we got another mystery on who exactly in making these drugs. Maybe Salem's cabal? It would be an interesting twist, and fit with their overall goal. Then again it could be a minor villain, or someone we haven't met yet. Regardless, it's time to move onto the press' reactions. Seeing most of it, from Lisa Lavender's perspective was a really great surprise. It was fun seeing her POV on the whole thing, her relationship with the camera man and what her real life is like behind & in front of the camera. Plus no doubt the interview, will have quite it's affect on Yang's new force. Though now that everyone knows what she's done, there's no doubt going to be some consequences. Both for her team & the task force it self. Guess we'll have to wait, until next time to find out what's happening. Looking forward, to seeing that.
mechSpeck chapter 5 . 10/12
Awesome chapter. That last play by Torchwick is genius, I have a question though, will you be bringing in Neo into the story? I'm interested to see your take on her character if you do decide to bring her in.
Bookeater-otaku chapter 5 . 10/11
Oh boy. I want to know the content of all those text and message. It should be hilarious.
Phantomanalysis chapter 5 . 10/11
Well that was an interesting wrap up. I got to say I love how Yang is slowing growing as a leader and thinking strategically. Shooting the mixture not only made the fight far easier on them it also exposed the effects of the drugs which could warrant scientist to figure out what the mixture does and find a cure for it faster. Also this plan sounds like either a desperate plan by Adam or the combination of Watt's intellect with Tyrian's insanity to create a diabolical weapon. Romans plan at the end is a double edged sword in that it makes it very hard for the council to end them but at the same time could dry up his contacts. However, it is possible he may spin it to said contacts that he is only after white fang and drive a similar revenge plot for more leads in the future. While they may be tided together only because of their freedom they do make an effective team and I do look forward to how the relationships develop and hijinx that ensues. Lastly, when she is confronted by her team I do hope she stands her ground and says that she does not appreciate being set up to fail and she will do whatever it takes to succeed thus explaining the Torchwick decision along with the recent results for validation of her decision. Also, I do hope that she brings up that not only did she not like them giving her false encouragement but that they feel that for them her safety is important but her feeling are not considered. They are willing to replace her and leave her behind instead of putting their career path on hold to help her, is deplorable that she expected better from people she called friends and family. It is not like it is a grave sacrifice on their part and it would not hurt Yang immeasurably. Granted I understand why this must be for the sake of the plot to work , it is just something that bugs me with how callous it makes her team look to abandon her despite knowing how much it will hurt her. Can not wait to see how this goes from here and hope this discussion will be a great step forward in both the plot and the characters relationships whether they be positive or negative.
Jack54311 chapter 5 . 10/11
Im pretty sure her team and family will have words to say about her working with criminals, especially Torchwick. Smooth move by Roman, it probably saved them. Great chapter. While I prefer Service With a Smile, this is still really good.
Suna No Ken chapter 5 . 10/11
Awesome, awesome, love it, great chapter. Though, now I'm really curious. What does Roman bring to the operations table now? Juniors role was similar and once it went public he got blacklisted from everyone. Roman just went on Tv saying he's with police now. His contacts are gonna dry fast too aren't they? I can't wait to see what you do with this going forward now and how you'll bring in new stuff. Keep up the great work!
Suna OUT!
L33Fish chapter 5 . 10/11
I wouldn't worry about people complaining about foreign words. Since canonically the overwhelming majority of names are based on colors and many of those names are foreign words, the languages associated with them must exist in some form. If we are talking about Japanese specifically, then the name Yatsuhashi Daichi comes to mind as evidence for that language existing.