Reviews for Captain Dragon
Aetherium21 chapter 27 . 3/21
Ahahaha what a wonderful ending. Great work
Blake doesn't seem like the type to go clubbing
I know Coeur has a learning disability and possibly aids but he tries his best. Reminds me of another story that covers the struggles of someone who is also retarded.

"mr grimjaw" explored sensitive topics about retardation in a very well written self insert fic, if you support Coeur and his mental instabilities than come give this a try, and maybe leave a positive review since it is written better then this. story. Here is the story and author link...

/u/2345737/mr-grimjaw

s/13772542/1/the-dissablyed-ninja-and-the-slave-contract-rewritten-version
zedacus1999 chapter 27 . 11/25/2020
I just finished the story in one day. It was a very fun read, I enjoyed all of the criminals who are in the VSPR and I really enjoyed Yang as a main character, I'd like to see more of her as a mc. I'd also love to have a Qrow focused story, his interactions with the twins was hilarious and I think you could do a great story with him as the focus. One of my favorite parts was Yang having a greater understanding about how RWBY's actions made things difficult for the normal people, its nice to see characters getting enlightened to more parts of life.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/30/2020
"Here, this is important as a meme to keep RWB in the story"

blaek is a meme lmao
Sierratuere chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
Yang:
Mercury:
Yang: GO TO HORNY JAIL
*BONK*
MageofFlames chapter 27 . 10/21/2020
Fantastic story, love the jokes
M chapter 10 . 10/13/2020
I didn't expect you to land on the wrong side of the discreet/discrete dilemma, but typos come for us all at some point.
Makavelius Flavius chapter 3 . 10/6/2020
Bruh, I swear I'm fantasizing Yang pulling a Stone Cold Steve Austin on Ozpin, that promo when Stone Cold gave the stunner to Vince for the first time after that story they were doing that was based on a real neck injury he suffered and was suspended in the story:

"You know as well as I do that this is what I do for a living, this is all that I do and can't nobody tell I ain't the best in the damn world, don't even say nothing, don't say nothing, sit here and tell me, to work within the system! You ain't the one sitting on your ass at the house like I am, but if that's what it takes to make you and the World Wrestling Federation happy, hell I feel like Cool Hand Luke, I'll work within your stupid little system" "That's all that people as-" "I appreciate the fact that you and the World Wrestling Federation care, and I also appreciate the fact that, hell, you can kiss my ass!" *Stone Cold stunner to Vince*

I'm fantasizing something similar with Ozpin and lowkey RWB right now.
AinzNamikazeD chapter 27 . 8/26/2020
...
I'm pissed that it took me this long to read this.
Really good story, and also it does a damn good job of portraying Yang, who is probably my least favorite character in the show, and this fic portrayed her good points very well, unlike the show.
In the show, Yang is a cocky asshole for the first three volumes, a depressed teen in the next couple and she becomes a good character until she decides to date Blake, fuck that. This fic does a very good job of portraying Yang and I can honestly say that this is my favorite depiction of her out of all the RWBY fics I've read. Your Jaune stories are also good, but sometimes it's good to take a break and focus on other characters.
Slenderbrine chapter 10 . 8/26/2020
Captain One-Arm was the superior name. Fight me.
Original Random Fanfic Fan chapter 27 . 7/27/2020
I put off reading this a while since the premise didn't jump out to me at first, but now I regret putting it off for so long. Definitely one of your more different works, in all of the right ways. I wish that I could give a more thoughtful review, but "10/10 Great Story" is about the best I can articulate.
ShadowFanFlame chapter 27 . 7/25/2020
For being one of your less reviewed stories, it certainly was a fun ride. The VSPR was a fun group to follow, and I love their dynamics. It was a bit short, but it was a fun read with a surprisingly solemn climax. I didn't expect to sympathize with Emerald as much as I had, and Mercury's sacrifice did hurt I'll admit. Their last interaction was beautiful and sad. Probably would be too much to ask for em, but I hope they rest in peace in this AU. Yang herself was a great main character and easy to relate to. She didn't feel too unreasonable and she felt real. In her actions and reactions anyway. The VSS being in all your stories would certainly not be the greatest (Seeing as Jaune didnt reform them like he did in ITKS) but I guess Oobleck could do it himself. He's great like that. Watts was mentioned as well, so the Salem council is still there. Open to a sequel if you would, but that's unlikely. This was a good stand alone story.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/22/2020
F
maskedkeeper chapter 19 . 6/15/2020
i definitely shudder at that ending. but damn cinder can play dead so well, only emerald understand she is just feeling under the weather.
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »