Reviews for Make Us Hide Behind Shades
TORONTOSUN chapter 35 . 10/21
I like how this story ends, with every happy for Kate being pregnant. Congrats.
KB4RC chapter 13 . 10/20
I wish you would allow Castle to carry a gun. On the show he shot better than Beckett. He could be issued a carry permit by Brad.

I always hated when Esposito or Beckett would say you aren't trained for this. I seriously doubt the academy covers everything that happened to them with Castle on the job. I think having a gun would make him feel like he is more a part of the investigation instead of always coming in third.
vetgirlmx chapter 35 . 10/19
A very fitting ending to this story. I didn’t think we would get to see Julia and Mari’s competition, I’m so glad we did, and I was sure they would be one of the top three, but not the first place this time. Second place is a really good one, especially when it was Mari’s first competition.
I was also very glad that Alexis and Louis could come, even if it was a really short visit. I kinda missed them, even though they speak with the rest of the family often.
I don’t know what is going to happen in your next story, but I’m really eager to read it.
MsNYC chapter 35 . 10/19
I’m glad Julia was able to spend time with Lottie and her parents... I can’t to hear about the baby (colt or filly)... I enjoyed how Julia wanted to comfort Mari that’s was sweet... great writing as usual! Looking forward to the next installment.
MsNYC chapter 34 . 10/19
Rick was already cautious of Beckett getting hurt but now he’s become a helicopter... she’s getting annoyed... hopefully you can show some of that? (fingers crossed)...
vetgirlmx chapter 33 . 10/17
A very nice chapter. She did have a really good birthday celebration, didn’t she? I actually loved the gifts the girls gave her, well, all her presents, but I liked the ones from the girls best. Beckett is right, they always put a lot of thought into their gifts.
I loved the flashbacks as usual, but mostly the one about her being pregnant with Eliza. Somehow I always thought it had to be weird for Alexis, since she had become her stepdaughter very recently. I’m very pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t the case, and I had no reason to think that, I just assumed.
They had a quite good mini vacation, but now it’s time for them to go back home, and I can’t wait to see what happens when they get there.
vetgirlmx chapter 31 . 10/16
Darn it! This story got way more interesting just when I'm not looking. That said, I knew they didn't have anything to worry about. I din't expect her to be already pregnant though, but I think it worked out really well. Obviously the reactions from their family are not surprising, they are either very observant, or wanting another baby in their family, or both. There was no way they could not be ecstatic.
And, I was expecting a confrontation with Meredith, and actually the cause of my dread about the dinner party was because I expected it to happen there. I'm really glad I was wrong, one, because Beckett wouldn't have responded the way she did if there were more people around, and two, it would have made impossible to announce her pregnancy after that. And, being as petty as I am, I'm really glad the announcement worked as a bucket of cold water for Meredith, and actually believe that even Alexis thought it was deserved.
I would say I'm eager for next chapter, but it's already in my inbox, so I'm already moving to it.
MsNYC chapter 32 . 10/16
Beckett really enjoyed her birthday lol... so the next family trip I’m looking forward to... I so miss Lanie too... Great Writing As Usual!
TORONTOSUN chapter 33 . 10/16
I like the Hawaii idea for the family. The M moment is still good writing.
TORONTOSUN chapter 32 . 10/16
Very good writing for everyone.
Josie chapter 33 . 10/15
Another great 2 chapters

Glad they are having another baby and yes I am hoping for a mini Rick , for a boy it would be extraordinary

Omg Rick and Kate together are HOT and LOVING perfect mix

Thanx
Fantastic update

So happy happy happy that Rick and Kate are having another baby :))) and how excited and thrilled everyone is for them.

Yes Meredith is gone at least for now for I suspect she might have another plan up her sleeve for a latter time .

Yes still with you and still trying to read earlier stories as well when time permits

Thank you for keeping their love story alive and thriving

Caskett and family always

Mb
MsNYC chapter 31 . 10/11
Okay so I thought Meredith was up to something... what I didn’t expect was that slap that Beckett delivered... lol Meredith deserved it... so... um... OMG OMG OMG! A Caskett baby! I literally pulled a Tom Cruise on the Oprah showwhen he jumped on the couch confessing his love for Katie Holmes)... I’m so glad I had the day off because I was fangirling lol... thank you thank you thank you... you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for this... (never mind you know exactly how I’ve been waiting)... great writing as usual!
TORONTOSUN chapter 31 . 10/11
I still like how you write about the family get together.
TORONTOSUN chapter 30 . 10/11
Good writing for Kate and Rick.