Reviews for If You Wait
tiara733 chapter 1 . 9/13
This is hands down the best post-shooting/cabin in the woods fic I've read. (I'm thoroughly enjoying all of your work btw). It was very realistic in the progression of their relationship, while being healing and restorative both physically and emotionally for the two. You captured the reverence Castle has for Beckett so beautifully and made me feel like being wrapped in a warm blanket of love. The water metaphors were touching (and funny) and perfectly sprinkled throughout the story to tie it together. Your writing is truly exceptional and the stories you've created are just wonderful.
RCKBNFSK chapter 15 . 5/29
Great read. This is how the "Smith" situation should have been handled. Your ending point is set up perfectly for a sequel. At the 12th, Kate's relationship with Alexis, moving in together and so many other possibilities. Please keep writing.

Regards
Beetlebug chapter 15 . 5/2/2020
Rereading through some of my favorite writers stories and found this gem! Thank you for giving us so many wonderful rays of light.
Youem100 chapter 1 . 8/31/2019
I have just finished reading If You Wait I have been waiting so long to find a story about Kate letting Castle come to her at her Dads cabin and you did not disappoint.
It is a beautiful story Thank you for writing it.
Heather Hall chapter 15 . 8/12/2019
Ahhh this is all how it should’ve happened!
SJCI chapter 15 . 3/2/2019
Outstanding story! Really like how you handled the Smith situation. Much more so than the show actually, trust is huge. Well done
natters chapter 15 . 1/5/2019
Good fic
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2018
When we last read this, there was only chapter 1. But we’ve never forgotten, never abandoned it. Love it. We read only Castle.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/19/2018
WOW! You write so very well. We read only Castle.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2018
WOW! Her dad is there standing in the doorway and Castle is wearing her dad’s pajama. Can’t imagine how they feel, how Castle feels. We read only Castle.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2018
Love how you’ve written this chapter. Flows so naturally. We read only Castle.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 15 . 9/18/2018
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
Wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Helensorrento chapter 15 . 7/16/2018
I’ve read this one before,but it’s one of my favorites so I went back to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
Hi! It's been a while since I've read you.

I just read chapter one of this and it was amazing. Powerful and intense, and really, I would have been more than content with it as a simple one shot.

I'm gonna keep reading now, because if it's the same quality as this first chapter, it's reeeally gonna be worth it. Thanks !