Reviews for If You Wait
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 15 . 9/18
Great story
Wonderful story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Helensorrento chapter 15 . 7/16
I’ve read this one before,but it’s one of my favorites so I went back to it.
Hi! It's been a while since I've read you.

I just read chapter one of this and it was amazing. Powerful and intense, and really, I would have been more than content with it as a simple one shot.

I'm gonna keep reading now, because if it's the same quality as this first chapter, it's reeeally gonna be worth it. Thanks !
CKL chapter 15 . 5/27
Still beautiful the second time!
malleys8 chapter 15 . 3/6
Outstanding! This is a pure love story between Rick and Kate. The difference with the others is that Kate voluntarily participates in this courtship from the beginning. There is no start/stop, foot-out-the-door, obsession nor "hide the feelings" on Kates part. This is my first Caskett FanFiction story where Kate is truly fully committed to seeing the relationship become permanent between them. Nice change of pace; and excellently told by this author.
SeannysMom chapter 15 . 2/4
Beautiful story ! Thank you
EllaNight chapter 15 . 11/18/2017
Oh, how I loved this final chapter! And the swimming metaphors prevail! I loved that you slipped those in on multiple occasions in this story. The repetition made the metaphor that much stronger and it's truly beautiful. I love that Kate is ready to go home, to dive into everything with him. I'm honestly so sad that this story is over but it was so beautiful, Raina! Your talent never ceases to amaze me. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us, I have a feeling it won't be the last time I come back to it and read it again. I've loved every second!
Thank you!
- Zoe xox
EllaNight chapter 14 . 11/18/2017
I'm SO glad a new there is a separate M rated insert for the. est chapter because this is so perfect and I need more! I love that Beckett has sorted out her priorities and told Castle that she wants him above everything else. You write ten so beautifully, Raina! Thank you!
EllaNight chapter 13 . 11/16/2017
AAAHHH I'm freaking out! I'm so proud of Castle for going to her though, for wanting more from their relationship. That was a really good decision. I almost skipped writing this because I just wanted to keep reading right away but I managed to pace myself ahaha!
EllaNight chapter 12 . 11/16/2017
okay first of all, I love how Kate loves and cares about him in a way that no one ever has before. That's just so beautiful. Also, THEY SLEPT IN THE SAME BED IM HERE FOR THIS. And then the storm is going to keep him there and I am so happy about this! Also, she's taking him back to bed. Bye. This is perfection.
EllaNight chapter 11 . 11/16/2017
Don't mind the tears, I'll just be here crying because of how beautiful this chapter was. I love that they are having these conversations, it's so important for them to maintain a healthy relationship. And I love the ending, how Rick knows it's going to be a lot of work but that Kate is worth it.
EllaNight chapter 10 . 11/16/2017
For the record, I am SO ON BOARD WITH THEM MAKING OUT UNTIL SHES READY FOR MORE. This story is seriously so amazing, I'm loving every single second of reading it!
EllaNight chapter 9 . 11/16/2017
oh my god Raina, they are SO IN LOVE I CANT EVEN HANDLE IT! He left earlier and she couldn't even resist him even though she was sweaty and they keep KISSING! This is the kind of content I'm here for omg it's so beautiful! I love that she needed to nap and he was happy just to lie with her. I am complete trash. This is art.
EllaNight chapter 8 . 11/15/2017
Yes! I'm so glad the talk between Alexis and Kate went well and that Alexis is giving her a second chance to make things right with Castle. I love how eager both Kate and Rick are for him to go back to the cabin! It's the sweetest thing!