Reviews for At Your Side
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This is good poetry. I read your profile and I agree on your views on slash. I believe that romance should be between a man and a woman. I also believe that Tolkien wrote Frodo's and Sam's friendship as a true friendship not romance. Their friendship is at the heart of the Lord of the Rings books and movies which I think people are forgetting these days.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Okay, I'm back reviewing and reading your wonderful poems. I really love them. They are so well written.
kingmaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Another good poem. Rhyme and rhythm come naturally to some people, and you obviously rank among them. Your imagery is also noteworthy. Would it be sacreligious to suggest that you try to broaden your range of topics?
mousegal chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hi MichelleFrodo,

Another brill poem about the friendship of Sam and Frodo!

Mousegal.
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Surprise! I remembered to come back! Lovely poem, as usual. I really liked:

"Don't feel the need

To go off on your own

The bravest of people

Should not be alone"

So very true! OK, now I think I only have one poem left to read... I'm going to miss this! (hint, hint, write more!)
your no1 fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2003
two lines in this i really love:

"The brightest of stars

only shines out at night."

Really lovely

your friend and

your no1 fan
LegyLuva chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Hi. Im here to review this poem AGAIN cos my last review didn't come. I did review though. Anyway, I love this poem. This is prob one of my favourites. Very sweet. Luv LegyLuva x
SilverMuse again too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
*sniff* i need Kleenex permenantly attached to my sleeve!
KumQuat1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
yay!

Me likeys. sounds like a true friend.

Farewell!

TheKumQuat
arwen undomiel3 chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Hello,

So ok, i wasnt the first to review after all. But never mind. Another excellent poem. I dont know how you come up with them all! And thank you for the message in your bio. Hehehehe. Special Elf friend. Hehehe. Sorry. Keep up the good work!

Lots of love from Sarah
Yewen Took chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
aw. So true, it's exactly what needed to be told to poor Frodo.

I love the rhymes, I've never been good at rhyming.

very good!
Kaminari chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Aw, that is so cute. I do love Frodo and Sam's friendship, it's really adorable. Lovely poem overall; the flow is very nice and easy to read. I greatly enjoyed this. Good job.
shirebound chapter 1 . 3/7/2003
Another lovely poem, Michelle. I particularly love the last two stanzas, and also "We all need a friend, and this one is yours." Sigh.