Reviews for Final Fantasy VI: War of the Magi
Jullian Mortimer chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Chapters 1-4: A very solid beginning in many respects, I have to say. At first the chapters felt a bit short, but at the same time its easy to appreciate reading them and it not taking hours of my life. A lot of writers on this site seem to confuse "long" with "good". I really like your interpretations of the characters so far, especially in having Shiva be the obvious romantic love/hate foil for Ifrit! I will definitely keep reading and reviewing as I go!
Calcifer Rauth chapter 64 . 10/12/2004
What?

I can't believe it! Bahamut died... No!

How could you... he was a really nice dragon, person, whatever.

Anyway, really good story! The characters ahd depth, something which many fanfictions lack as the writers often just assume the readers know the character from the source. Also, your characters are able to interact believeably and are capable of emotions much wider than the range of normal characters, this being an extremely good thing :D

But why'd you have to kill off Bahamut?
The Incurable Author chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I've just read through some of this story and was greatly impressed. I've seen several interpretations of the War of the Magi, but so far your's is the only one I've seen completed.

I have added this to my favorite stories and will begin reading it thoroughly.
nightdragon0 chapter 64 . 8/14/2003
Well, it's over...until FF6 takes place then.

Pity about Bahamut, but I already guessed that he'd be dead by the end, considering how you get his magicite crystal in the game.

Anyway, I really enjoyed reading. Great job!
nightdragon0 chapter 58 . 8/12/2003
Yup, seems the choas is really coming!
nightdragon0 chapter 54 . 7/21/2003
Well, that's Bahamut and the 8 legendary dragons in battle all right!

Hm...nice bit with the Odin flashback from the game, I'm sure I remembered that correctly.
nightdragon0 chapter 48 . 6/15/2003
Hm...more interesting plot twists!
nightdragon0 chapter 45 . 6/2/2003
Seems that love hurts a lot for them
legendary esquilax chapter 42 . 5/31/2003
Looking good. Keep on writing.
nightdragon0 chapter 42 . 5/26/2003
That's pretty sweet! Looks great!
legendary esquilax chapter 39 . 5/23/2003
Aww... Shoat's so cute! I don't feel like saying more right now. Write more soon.
nightdragon0 chapter 39 . 5/22/2003
I find its really interesting with all the Espers around. Both that and their 'relationships'

Hm...when's Bahamut going to show up again?
legendary esquilax chapter 37 . 5/2/2003
Yay! More espers introduced to the mix. This should prove to be quite interesting.
Wings of Ages chapter 36 . 4/27/2003
Not bad. It's a new twist to the Magi War, but it's still pretty interesting. Keep on updating; the story's going on at a good pace,and I want to see how it ends.
legendary esquilax chapter 36 . 4/26/2003
Good job. It seemed a little rushed at times particularly during the battle with the Atma Weapon but perhaps I'm partially responsible for that. _ However, I do relish the emotional turmoil between these characters. Hope to see more soon!