Reviews for Haircut
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very funny.
Lorewen chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I like it! One thing though, Elrond was a twin himself, and I always thought he and Elros were identical. So his confusion over his son's feelings doesn't quite make sense. On the other hand, maybe Elrond and Elros were fraternal, so Elrond doesn't know how it feels to look just like someone else. Either way, good story!
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Angst and hurt, but I liked all.
Helen Racine chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Beautiful piece! I love it!
elrond peredhel chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
This is great!

All it needs now is a sequel in which El and Bri DO find out it was Fin's idea! XD I'm evil..
Val Evenstar chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Good story - the little twins are so cute. Thanks for writing it, it was a fun read.
Delirium Cordia chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
aww! I like this a lot, it's very well done. :)
BlAcK soPHIa chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
poor little thing.. xDD i love this ff, is grate, really :D sorry if my english is bad but i am from Guatemala so... jejeje i am not good at this. Any way, i just wanna say i like it and is cute (poor Elrohir) and Glorfindel is the best xD
Elwing-Evenstar chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Aw! That was cute... poor li'l 'Ro! And 'Dan, of course... I luv them both... *hugs twins* Great stuff!
Romen chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
That was cute. I do love those twins! **
demisemiquav3r chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
lol they are soo ADORABLE, aren't they? just makes you wanna hug them! good story, it made me laugh

*adds author to favorite authors list*

*adds story to favorite stories list*

I love you so much!
Princess Faila of Gondor chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
I LOVE DA BABIES!*squeeks*NE!
Rita M chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I like this series so far. I hope you'll post more escapades of the elfing twins of Imladris.
Sidh chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
And ADORABLE story! Thanks for posting it- I found this and your art work from the link on the review you left for my fic. You do great work and I would never guess that English isnt your first language!

Cant wait to read your other fictions!

Sidh
sabercrazy chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
*picks self off floor, previously occupied during fit of hysterical laughter*

I hope, for Glorfindel's sake, that they DON'T find out who gave him the idea...

Ah...a little twins fic...and so well writtin...gotta luv it! D