Reviews for Falling Through the Void
AnimeFanReader01 chapter 4 . 11/26
Well damn. I love Skyrim crossover stories and while I almost passed this one over, I had gotten into it a little. I like helping authors iron out their work, so I thought I'd add a little constructive criticism for you. I'm actually writing a large list I've make over the years of Fanfiction Rules and Regulations. You have committed a few infractions in that you have given the main character 'even the kitchen sink' and 'too much, too soon' as well as 'who?'. You do get points for 'bigger is better' and 'there's more to it'. These titles will make more since if I ever get to writing them all down. 'Even the kitchen sink' means you have given your character every skill and resource under the sun with the idea that it'll give you more to pull from. Can you really believe that Harry would need a Magelight spell with all the others he can cast wandlessly? You have also put way too much information in just the first chapter. Space some of it out so readers aren't scared away by an info-dump. You have also introduced many NPCs into the story without any real fleshing out. This could lead to confusion later in the story as you use the same character as both a blacksmith and a hunter, both of which are lifelong professions that take years to master. Now to end on some positives. Longer chapters are better, hands down. Some authors will push out little 2k word chapters ever few months, just to say the fic isn't dead, and to try to progress the story that they have lost the passion for. I also like that you are adding in your own locations and not simply sticking to established sizes of towns. I mean really, how can anyone believe that 1,087 characters are enough people to be considered a country. (There are 1,087 characters in Skyrim according to UESP) The minimum viable populations just for a single species of human alone is 4,169. This means that Skyrim would have been doomed anyway. In conclusion, keep up the good work, think on what I've said, and never lose your drive for writing. Later.
myafroatemydog chapter 4 . 11/16
I’m kinda confused is Harry a vampire cause he drank someone’s blood
myafroatemydog chapter 3 . 11/16
Pretty good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 2 . 11/15
Pretty good chapter
myafroatemydog chapter 1 . 11/14
Interesting first chapter
Wednesday's Jest chapter 1 . 9/9
I never got to the actual crossover as the lengthy description of all the new powers Harry had grew tedious. Give him a bit of splash sure, but this reads more like someone describing their super cool original character. I appreciate the time and effort that went into writing this and I'm glad you've shared your story. It isn't to my taste and I think you could do with some revisions, but that doesn't mean it isn't enjoyable for others. Best of luck.
SkylerHollow chapter 4 . 8/12
So far seems interesting. Harry seems on the very strong side but you are doing a good job keeping it interesting with new characters, and well done setting making.
Blaze1992 chapter 3 . 7/23
It's interesting though it does raises some questions.

1st Is harry the dragon born?

2nd If he is not where is the dragonborn?

3rd Could Harry take control of a Dwarven tomb/ruin and the machinal based monsters within?
D72 chapter 4 . 7/13
If you are planning on changes, you might make Harry a bit less comfortable. Harry Potter always struggled, and having a magic island full of people undercut that greatly.

Even with Hermione's Magic Bag, they were still starving.
D72 chapter 3 . 7/13
The Septim is used to pay for everything in Skyrim.

Think about it, most people are uneducated and incurious in Skyrim. They look down on or fear the educated.

I'd imagine the aldemari dominion and Thalmor would be unlikely to use Imperial coin, but they'd be even less likely to use Roman coin.

I'd find it interesting if Harry got cut off from his chest dimension by the Divines or Princes. The Princes would definitely be petty enough to pull something like that.

They might even be willing to care for his underlings... for a quest or five.
apostlelord chapter 4 . 7/11
i really like this story so far. i really hope you update soon.
Except Ants chapter 4 . 7/11
Saw this coming from chapter one, super-OCs are too hard to write(enjoyably) for the average person. Sadly you are slightly above the average on this site
De Pressed chapter 1 . 7/11
LOL with the way you write superman- I mean Goku- no it's Harry, I was really expecting the ol' classic pointless name change.
Nice to see that's not the case for once
Valiryo chapter 1 . 7/11
you made him waaaaay too OP and gave far too many resources.. part of the fun of taking a character from one universe and dropping them in another is seeing them having to adapt to their new environment.
Dylan-A-Friend chapter 4 . 7/10