Reviews for Impatient
Dicky46i chapter 1 . 6/16
Just Wow...
TrebleBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/24
So cute! I love Ron and Hermione fluff!
natafrata chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow! I bloody love that. You have an amazing writing style. Thanks for writing that.
HeRonLove chapter 1 . 10/2/2017
That was an amazing fic.
JeanAndBilius chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Sexy and funny!
sonny910 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Loved it! It is adorable! Though, now I feel the need to read about that hotel room in Australia!
TMBlue chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
/As it turned out, everything she felt for him before their first kiss had really just been the tip of the iceberg.

So, so true.

/Lately, she quite likes his bouts of inspiration.

Adorable.

/"Feel free to tell me to fuck off," Ron says anxiously

SOMEHOW ALSO ADORABLE.

/"I don't see how you'll do it if you don't," Hermione quips back, making Ron smile and smack a kiss on her lips.

Oh, she's so cheeky, I love it.

/Ron's kneeling between her legs, a hand on each thigh, when she becomes acutely aware that it's two in the afternoon on a Wednesday and most of his family is home.

Haha!

/Ron's eyes light up like it's suddenly Christmas morning. "Have you really?"

Fucking adorable.

/"You do, though, have you seen yourself?" He grins and kisses her neck. "Don't know if you realize-"
/"Ron!" Ginny shouts again, annoyed. "Don't make me come in there."

The 'have you seen yourself' cracked me right up.

/Ginny regards her brother with unrestrained disdain. "Do you realize your shirt's on inside out?"

I love/hate Ginny SO much.

/"Am I doing this right?" Ron asks worriedly. "Last time I was just sort of winging it-"

Winging it! Phrasing delight.

/He loves her so much, she can't help but think as she adjusts her skirt and climbs off the bed. She's known it for a while now, long before he spoke the words to her for the first time, but sometimes it hits her and takes her breath away. He knows exactly what to do, exactly what to say. If she's not comfortable doing something physical with him right now, he'll swing the complete opposite direction just to make sure she's okay.

Just this. All this. So him and so perfect.

/A perfect score on an exam never made her feel that accomplished.

She totally would think like that. A

/"Aww, you remembered your knickers this time," he said, feigning disappointment

HE'S MY FAVORITE.

/He lands kisses on her neck, which she suspects are excuses to peek at what his hands are doing

Canon.

/"Hermione, I don't know how much… longer I can…"

Neither do I, Ron. Neither do I :D

Gosh, I love it. I love you. I love them.
banzi chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Loved this story.
idearlylovealaugh chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Oh, this is so good! All the interruptions really built up the tension (although I really loved the vibe of the first interrupted "session", I kind of wish that had gotten to be their first time!). And then when they were finally able to be together it was lovely and intense while not being overly idealized. And I just really loved their little conversation about Australia at the end, it made the whole thing even more meaningful!
habababa chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
The way you portrayed their first time and whole relationship is just as I imagined it! Friendship was strong and their understanding of each other was brilliantly written! AND SO HOT! It was so heartwarming and beautiful 3 I love it!
jroseley chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
This was great! Love it little almosts.
LilyJean630 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Aww... this was amazing! Such a wonderful depiction of their first time! I really like your characterization of Hermione... such a good balance of her anxiety, bossiness, playfulness and dry humor!
Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Love it! So sweet and sexy! I'd love to see a Hinny companion piece, too! :)
KrimsonKat chapter 1 . 8/16/2017