Reviews for Fight or Flight
Gi-L-Ha chapter 11 . 7/16
When you write next chap?
charlovespotter chapter 13 . 6/23
Oh my gods! Just fantastic! I personally love anything James Sirius Potter and this was the greatest story I have read about him. You just portray him so nicely! I love it and I love him and I love your style of writing! Amazing story! Will you be updating this one again?
lillymahin chapter 13 . 6/21
Oh my gosh I was reading this story all afternoon and its so dam cheesy but adorable at the same time. I cant wait for the next chapter so until then.
DancingStars45 chapter 13 . 6/13
I love the hell out of this fic tho *applauds your hard work*
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 13 . 6/5
Mmmm... that's cute...
Gi-L-Ha chapter 13 . 4/19
They were damn gute :)
ThisIsMegz chapter 13 . 4/18
oh wow
Gi-L-Ha chapter 12 . 4/10
So lovely chapter you write :)
Michand chapter 11 . 4/9
I would love to see a story of Al and Erin or maybe something with Fred but anyway I love this story and will be sad when it finishes
Gi-L-Ha chapter 1 . 4/5
I love this story and the other with ScoRose altrought you dont have this in here...
They close HPFF very soon and im glad you update in this site :)
I really like this story and I don’t understand why it doesn’t have anymore reviews? Your writing is really, really good! Now, about this chapter— I think Violet needs to own up to some things too, if she’s really into James then accepting to go on a date, right in front of him wasn’t exactly cool either? I get that she’s hurt by James, but she’s also very hypocritical and I hope James gets to call her out on it. She’s hurt him just as much as he’s hurt her but Violet doesn’t seem to understand that, and it irritates the hell out of me how she manipulates their friends into always taking her side in everything. James is far more forgiven than Violet deserves and throughout this story Violet is very keen on blaming everything on James even though she herself makes a lot of mistakes. She needs to own up to them and apologize before they have a chance to get together.
LilyandGinnysQuill chapter 10 . 3/31
Ahhh! James is such an arse! I would be just as worried about their relationship as Violet if I hadn’t read Show A Little Faith :)
Can’t wait to see what else you’re planning!
Beetle126 chapter 10 . 3/26
Wow what a good story keep up the good work
KrystynaK chapter 5 . 1/26
Loving these. You're an excellent writer with a great grasp of dialogue, description and plot. So easy and enjoyable to read! James as a caring but clueless and very young man is great - I mean seriously boy, let's see your best friend avoiding you all night, she's clearly not okay and is in a bad mood and while she *said* please ignore her strop the very next thing you do is eye off the mistletoe in an implicit suggestion? Oh dear. I feel for Vi - you're writing her emotional responses beautifully.
Poor Violet :-(