Reviews for Fate of Kings! Plus Lancer
Great story I love it. The only thing I would change is I would have them cause a scene and announce they refuse to be led by her.
Veldoraa chapter 6 . 7/3
Is this during team STRQ era? if so, Ozpin is already the headmaster of beacon or at least a professor. (Team STRQ knows about the Maidens from Ozpin)
guest chapter 6 . 2/17
plsssssssssssssssssssssss continue this fanfic ! this is great so far!
Dreiundzwanzig chapter 6 . 12/11/2017
This story is freakin' amazing. I can't wait to see more.
Zoomer chapter 3 . 11/1/2017
Zoomer has enjoyed this story so far, Zoomer demands. More. Chapters! But Zoomer is patient. Too patient.
FluffySheepLion chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
Oooooh. It honestly confused me with the characters i didn't recognize. I thought you were using a cast of OCs, which isn't entirely wrong, but seeing this fic during the generation before RWBY was an interesting choice and i like it.
NoahTheNerd chapter 6 . 10/12/2017
Please please please give us some fem-Gil x Arturia.
LockeBelmont chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
You killed me, this so funny. I demand explosions just for the lulz. Also, thank you for this amazing prolog.
Prismatic Glaive chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
This can only end in flames... and explosions...
Fall2Glory chapter 6 . 8/30/2017
Being Lancer and Saber is suffering. Also, goodie this is around team STRK's timeframe... if this continues to canon will other Servants appear?
Im a guest chapter 4 . 8/29/2017
lmao.
ultima-owner chapter 6 . 8/29/2017
good team name. the suffering is amusing
amerdism chapter 4 . 8/27/2017
Awesome story, when's the next chapter going up, I hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
I honestly don't get why Typemoon fans always prefer to use "Iskander" rather than "Alexander". His macedonian name should be much more accurate and should rightfully be used more.

Also, "Alexandra" sounds a lot better than "Iskandra".
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2017
Lancer can't catch a fucking break! Like, holy shit, THREE times he's had to go against his honor in SIGNIFICANT ways!
I hope you give him some happiness later...