Reviews for Fading Flower, Broken Stone
ar111 chapter 11 . 5/8
awwww awwww
know I almost had a heart attack when u said there was a sequel cuz most authors don't finish their sequels
and I wanted to see them get together!
but when I saw it was complete I was so goddamn happy
AuthorBugsy chapter 11 . 4/1
Okay that ending was satisfying as crap! I’m so happy! Thank you for making such a wonderful story!
Pasht chapter 11 . 3/18
So glad to see they got their happy ending! And as much as I like how this series ended, I do hope for some small continuation that shows Thorin as a father to a dwobbit (term stolen from another hobbit/dwarf romance story) and the interweaving of cultures it. :)
Ariel-Sarina-Jen chapter 11 . 1/9
Absolutely beautiful! This sequel was better than I expected. You are such an amazing writer. I'm definitely going to take a look at anything else you have posted if it catches my interest. Very well done. I'm anxious to see if you do decide to make another sequel to this.
animexchick chapter 11 . 1/4
Spent the morning binging on this, absolutely loved it. Definitely one of my favourite hobbit stories
obsidianwolf1 chapter 11 . 1/2
I read through all of your Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit stories in just the last few months, and I just wanted to say, I absolutely love your writing! The way everything is described, I can literally see the entire story come to life in my mind, which is something I can't even say for one of my favorite young-adult book series' I read when I was a kid (that I still read as an adult!). I am looking forward to reading your original novel as well! Thanks for such riveting, beautiful fan-fiction stories that have helped inspire me to go back to mine that I left unfinished for the past...like, 10 years!
Montara chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Congratulation on being a published author. Just bought your book on Amazon and I'll be starting on it soon. Good luck and wish you a lot of buyers! :)

Your book comes at the end of this wonderful story and, although I'll miss this story, I have your book to keep me going until your next one.
FriendlyNeighborhoodHufflepuff chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Oh, Mahal.. I’ll miss them.
clarkei-the-elvhen chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
This has been one of the most awe inspiring stories I have ever read (including your Changing History stories as well). I loved it, absolutely loved it. I've laughed, cried, and stressed over your stories like I'm actually a part of it, and it's been wonderful!

I am so glad to have found your work, as it's honestly inspired my own stories (I am going to write my own Hobbit/Lord of the Rings stories soon enough), and my writing! Thank you for this amazing story, and keep doing an amazing job in the future!
dearreader chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Congratulations on completing your wonderful story and all your other works. It was a pleasure to read and loved the happily every after ending. Not a bit of sentimental drivel, just the characters acting consistently, from start to finish.
Silver Katsuyami chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
What a perfect ending (maybe)! This has been an incredible frustrating journey! I'm extremely happy I hopped on in the beginning!
kalilje chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
oh the ending was so sweet and so great
NaiomiHikari246 chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
I am so in love with this series! I came late to the story with the first one already finish but i'm so glad I found this. You are an amazing writer! The only thing I wish was that the translations were put in parentheses next to the speech that way I didn't have to go back an forth. Though it is very much worth doing and I will gladly continue to do until the very end. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rebel-heart13 chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
I’m not sure if you remember me, but I’m the crazy obsessive fan who constantly had a tab open for double the baggins and who continuously refreshed it every day, waiting for an update. I’m going to be totally honest and say I’ve been doing the same with this sequel aswell. I can’t believe I’ve only just gotten around to actually following it either way it’s so amazingly written. I mean honestly, I would pay good money to read your work, fanfiction or not. As always, the characters are captured perfectly, the relationship between Dwalin and Nori is beautiful as is the one with Bofur and Bilbo. I adore Bree’s relationship with everybody In the company, and I’m so glad you’ve gone into detail about each one; so many writers skip it out and it takes away from the realism of the work. I also love the fact that we get to see life after the quest, and the pace of the work is perfectly set. Seriously, I can’t name a fault- it’s brilliant. I’m looking forward to the next update
IShipItHard13 chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
You're amazing just freaking amazing and I had a spazz attack reading this chapter! My heart just feels so full and their story he tells through the flowers was so beautifully written like everything else is. I bow to your awesomeness and am so excited to see what happens next