Reviews for Fading Flower, Broken Stone
clarkei-the-elvhen chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
This has been one of the most awe inspiring stories I have ever read (including your Changing History stories as well). I loved it, absolutely loved it. I've laughed, cried, and stressed over your stories like I'm actually a part of it, and it's been wonderful!

I am so glad to have found your work, as it's honestly inspired my own stories (I am going to write my own Hobbit/Lord of the Rings stories soon enough), and my writing! Thank you for this amazing story, and keep doing an amazing job in the future!
dearreader chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Congratulations on completing your wonderful story and all your other works. It was a pleasure to read and loved the happily every after ending. Not a bit of sentimental drivel, just the characters acting consistently, from start to finish.
Silver Katsuyami chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
What a perfect ending (maybe)! This has been an incredible frustrating journey! I'm extremely happy I hopped on in the beginning!
kalilje chapter 11 . 12/28/2017
oh the ending was so sweet and so great
NaiomiHikari246 chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
I am so in love with this series! I came late to the story with the first one already finish but i'm so glad I found this. You are an amazing writer! The only thing I wish was that the translations were put in parentheses next to the speech that way I didn't have to go back an forth. Though it is very much worth doing and I will gladly continue to do until the very end. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Rebel-heart13 chapter 10 . 11/15/2017
I’m not sure if you remember me, but I’m the crazy obsessive fan who constantly had a tab open for double the baggins and who continuously refreshed it every day, waiting for an update. I’m going to be totally honest and say I’ve been doing the same with this sequel aswell. I can’t believe I’ve only just gotten around to actually following it either way it’s so amazingly written. I mean honestly, I would pay good money to read your work, fanfiction or not. As always, the characters are captured perfectly, the relationship between Dwalin and Nori is beautiful as is the one with Bofur and Bilbo. I adore Bree’s relationship with everybody In the company, and I’m so glad you’ve gone into detail about each one; so many writers skip it out and it takes away from the realism of the work. I also love the fact that we get to see life after the quest, and the pace of the work is perfectly set. Seriously, I can’t name a fault- it’s brilliant. I’m looking forward to the next update
IShipItHard13 chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
You're amazing just freaking amazing and I had a spazz attack reading this chapter! My heart just feels so full and their story he tells through the flowers was so beautifully written like everything else is. I bow to your awesomeness and am so excited to see what happens next
DesertVulpes chapter 10 . 11/1/2017
This makes me supremely happy
im-okay-mj chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
EEEEE! :D
MrsTChrist chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Thorin and Brie "FINALLY" had enough time alone to set things right.

Now the only other thing left is "the kiss"

Beautiful story
CrystalVixen93 chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
Katie Moon chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Oh my heart. I can't with this story. I love it so much and my heart barely survives every chapter. When are you getting published? When will you get that credit that you are due?! Seriously, I cannot describe properly the loveliness of this story and every story I've read of yours. I'm very patiently anticipating the next chapter of this tale.
MissCallaLilly chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
oh Bofur, you sneaky drawf...
Montara chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
Wow! Nori and Dwalin are together and Brie confessed her love, after his confession through his flowers :DDD
kalilje chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
oh the ending! I loved it
148 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »