Reviews for Fading Flower, Broken Stone
BSPunk chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
Oh my god the feels, why must you do this? I loved it, absolutely amazing as always. Also, hope you feel better soon!
Montara chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
Wish you a fast recovery!

Glad Brie came back :)
im-okay-mj chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
HRJEOT THE FEEEEEEELLLS. Oh my god this chapter hurt.
MissCallaLilly chapter 8 . 10/5/2017
DAMN, NORI! Next cliffhanger please...
wolviegurl chapter 7 . 10/1/2017
Amazing more please.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
Oh god, you can't leave this cliff hanger like that! Please please please please update! Ugh I'm actually begging! This is... there's no words to describe how amazingly heart wrenchingly good this chapter was!
kalliopee chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
Oh my god, this is the loveliest story!
Desert Vulpes Zerda chapter 7 . 9/29/2017
*SCREAMS*
WriterGirl1198 chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
WHAT! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! If you leave me on this cliff-hanger for too terribly long, I might seriously cry! Seriously. I need this story. I need the next chapter!
Random Person 94 chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
Well that is one hell of a cliffhanger, you should be proud of it. Finally more Brie/Thorin interaction. Thanks for letting us know when you're going to be posting the next chapters. It's agonizing waiting for the next chapter of works to be posted and not knowing if their ever going to be completed. I still would like a little more Brie/Bofur interaction. Thanks for the chapter.
Stormborn Dragneel chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
What a cliffhanger! Can't wait for the nrxt chapter! I love this story!
FredGinnyBillWeasley chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
OMG! That's the best cliffhanger ever! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!:)
MissCallaLilly chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
"Sitting in shock...mouth open and closing
emzydatffan chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
No! You can't end the chapter like that! Gah-I can't deal. Nope... Besides my agony over the cliffhanger, great chapter! I always smile when I see that this story has updated and I'm never disappointed
im-okay-mj chapter 7 . 9/27/2017
*deep breath* WHY?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO US? YOU CRUEL, CRUEL WRITER /3 *cries* But Bungo Baggins though.. uuuhhh nope he just makes it hurt worse.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »