Reviews for A Lid For Every Pot, George Weasley
Blue Kat chapter 21 . 5/21
Ahh! Another great chapter! Especially that last paragraph! It is swoon-worthy. You write George so well! Looking forward to the next installment!
Dad chapter 21 . 5/19
This is certainly one of those stories where you cannot wait for the next chapter.
thenightowl57 chapter 21 . 5/16
So good cant wait for more!
morganna12 chapter 21 . 5/16
This is great! I love Alice. Update soon!
Hoot95 chapter 21 . 5/16
This was beautiful, absolutely beautiful the last part!
Leggomymeggo92 chapter 20 . 4/10
I love it so far! I have devoured it and now I need more! Your OC is believable, and George is near-perfectly written. Please update soon!
Amazing! Can’t wait to read more! There’s not enough good new George/OC stories out thereand this is great! Very original!
Blue Kat chapter 20 . 3/17
That line about Liberace is THE BEST. I laughed out loud. I love Arlene.

Also: CLIFFHANGER! I am so excited to see what happens next! Is Alice magical? Why did she accidentally destroy her living room? Will Fred's fedora make a triumphant return? WILL ALICE AND GEORGE FALL IN LOVE? These are the questions that keep me up at night. Hope to read more soon!
JayBat chapter 20 . 3/12
Well, at least Fred took care of breaking the news to Alice!

I love that you've left some clear paths ahead- "Special Messenger" (capitalized, note), "I did.", but I don't know exactly where you're going to take those paths.

Fun chapter, looking forward to your next.
thenightowl57 chapter 20 . 3/11
Omg omg omg omg I can't wait for the next one. We're finally getting to the good stuff!
Beckyrjb chapter 19 . 3/2
Brilliant story so far...can't wait to read next installment
Golden Haired Ravenclaw chapter 19 . 2/28
I love this story! Can't wait to read more!
Dad chapter 19 . 2/12
I think George needs to get Alice out of that flat and somewhere safe.
JayBat chapter 19 . 2/12
Ah great chapter, thank you!

Wonderful Alice/George dialogue, and next off to see Arlene. (Right?!)
brnicholas chapter 3 . 2/6
This story is off to an interesting start. Two broken people trying to recover together has a lot of promise for laughs and healing. The idea of magical people being relocated into a muggle life is an odd one I have never seen before. I find myself wondering if it will be relevant to the story because I am really curious how it would work. Magic seems to be too much part of people and too dramatic for the ministry to just ignore magical children as this system seems to require.

Thanks for your work to entertain me.

Nicholas