Reviews for A Lid For Every Pot, George Weasley
Dad chapter 22 . 9/11
Read this again because I am just waiting to see what the last sentence means.
Blue Kat chapter 22 . 9/6
Yay! Another great chapter! With a cliffhanger! WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO?! This is all very exciting. Alice is so well developed and I love seeing how this new knowledge about herself is shaping who she is and also coming into conflict with her past. You also do a great job writing from George's perspective-I always struggle writing third person and I always admire people who can do that well. :) Keep up the great work!
Golden Haired Ravenclaw chapter 22 . 9/3
More. I NEED more!
I love your story so far! Please update soon!
Another brilliant chapter... Can't wait to see 'what a freak like her can do...'!
HPuni101 chapter 22 . 8/28
Oh dear. You asked for it Sarah...she definitely deserves Pete. Love how George stood up for her. Looking forward to more nd when she meets more of his family. Please update soon. Best wishes.
JayBat chapter 22 . 8/27
Woah, nice cliffie; this has the potential for going real bad, real fast! Exactly how closely is Arlene? Not this close, I don't think. Here's hoping the toilets don't start exploding, and Sarah's gown doesn't turn into a burlap bag. :-)

Love the tension you're building of Alice and George keeping their secrets from each other. Who is going to slip up first? All it takes is Alice using some turn of phrase that Fred uses, or...

Looking forward to your next.
Love.Fiction.2018 chapter 22 . 8/27
Likin it
neffa chapter 22 . 8/27
i wasn’t expecting this update but i’m thrilled it happened. this fic is great. also yikes poor alice, her famil s
Krikkit42 chapter 1 . 8/19
Great story! I’m looking forward to reading more of it!
HPuni101 chapter 21 . 7/28
Need more chapters. Need more chapters. Such an enjoyable read, Alice is such a great character (with a crap family, honestly if I were her I wouldn't have gone to the wedding but I'm hoping that she pulls a Rachel Green). Was surprised that her father was a Rosier (wonder how that will go down when they find out). Am looking forward to when she meets George's family. Hopefully Nott doesn't do anything. Please, please update soon.
HPuni101 chapter 5 . 7/28
Great start. I think I came across this years ago, glad it popped up again. Love Alice and it's nice to see more into Hermione's early life. Wish the chapters were longer lol...the only minor error I'm seeing is that the dialogue lines are mostly not separated when a new person is speaking. Looking forward to reading the rest.
neffa chapter 20 . 6/21
i said “what the fuck is going on” out loud twice in this chapter lmao. i love it.
neffa chapter 17 . 6/21
i am absolutely and utterly enthralled with this story.
Blue Kat chapter 21 . 5/21
Ahh! Another great chapter! Especially that last paragraph! It is swoon-worthy. You write George so well! Looking forward to the next installment!