Reviews for While You Were Out
FebWriter chapter 10 . 9/15/2017
Thank you for the interpretation of what it would have been like if Beckett and Castle had been together when Montgomery died and Kate was shot at his funeral. Of course Castle would have been at her side every second, taking care of her as best he could.

Of COURSE he notices every little thing about you, Kate. He's a writer. Writers are ultra observant.

What Kate wrote on the fortune was beautiful, as was Rick's reaction to what she wrote.

I wasn't expecting Rick to propose until he said he had changed his mind about Kate moving in with him. Then I knew immediately where it was headed. And I LOVE that he bought the ring after that first nightmare night with Jerry Tyson.
Purple Satin chapter 10 . 9/15/2017
Aww! This is precious! Hate to see it end but this is beautiful! Thank you! Have a great weekend!
craspon chapter 10 . 9/15/2017
One of the best proposals I've read in fan fiction.
kmhcastlefan chapter 10 . 9/15/2017
Such a beautiful chapter! I'm melting!
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 9 . 9/15/2017
This is such a sweet story. Sad to see it end. But all good things do.
I wish for a proposal and lots of fun.
Thank you!
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 8 . 9/15/2017
I love it, but I sense an ending that I don't want. Of the story, I mean.
Hurry through the next chapter to see if it's done or not.
And I hope so NOT! Cos it's a very good and nice lovestory...
Beetlebug chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
Haha, Buttery Delights!
Beetlebug chapter 8 . 9/14/2017
Love this story, and you gotta love how they called Lanie Cupid
sKyoKun chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
Nice insertion of 3XK ... didn't see that coming.
Seems like a nice tradition .. I'm sure castle kids will love it too.
And they can officially be together so yeah ! Is Ryan going to be jealous being the last to know ? ;)
1822andallthat chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
The kiss was a nice addition to the S3 ep.
I'm just swooning all over this chapter, because, really, they're so in love, and happy, and... awwww.
fanficfan39 chapter 9 . 9/13/2017
I'm already mourning a bit knowing this favorite story is about to end. It's definitely one that I will keep in my "to read again" file. It's that good and this chapter is probably my favorite.

Thanks for giving me something joyous and fun to read while things were crashing around my family and friends. I'm feeling a bit guilty today since the one I care for the most is safe and sound with minimal hardship - while so many people have lost everything.
FluffyFierce chapter 8 . 9/13/2017
I loved the restraint you showed at the beginning with the dialogue front and centre...great! There was something really sweet about Castle finding her attractive even after...time jump a bit something to the Hamptons but an esp good chapter overall Thanks
Roadrunnerz chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
-"...I'm almost thirty-one years old, and this is the first time I've said it. I love you, Castle. I'm in love with you. I'll never say it to anyone again. Except to you. I'll say it a lot to you." - Nawww. The fact that she hired a lawyer because she wanted their relationship to be out in the open speaks volumes of just how much she loves him.

This chapter made me feel so shmoopy. In the best way. They are so lovely together in your world. I forgot to say, I really loved that when they initially got together neither of them once thought the other one was the least bit unattractive, even though they probably were (he was too chubby, she was too thin).

The popcorn threads are wonderful! (Even more so when they can lead to creative leftover ideas).

THEY ARE EVEN TALKING ABOUT KIDS! (look how far these crazy kids have come themselves).
Roadrunnerz chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
I'm glad she mustered the strength for a predatory nibble! Go skinny girl!

-..." I distinctly remember two ties, but they weren't black. I'm pretty sure they ended up on the floor." - :)))

-"I did? really? I didn't want you to know that I'd talked to her." - I didn't make that connection either! Of course he let it slip! (I admit I was too distracted by the Castle-as-a-blowfish image that was floating around in my head)

-She thinks about the previous twelve hours: skinny dipping in the pool; a dinner of grilled chicken, fresh roasted corn, local tomatoes, and homemade peach ice cream; wading in the ocean in the moonlight, and making love in his bed with the windows wide open and the sea breeze blowing over them - That sounds so heavenly. I'd stay forever. lol.

-It's cop food, and he's an almost-cop again, in love with a cop who loves him. - :) I can almost see their glowing faces right through the screen!
hawkie chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
Wonderful! Caskett seems to have troubles keeping their hands to themselves, considering how many times they almost got caught...
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »