Reviews for While You Were Out
KellyDHarrison4 chapter 3 . 5/18/2018
Just reading this story now and I gotta say I absolutely loved that whole chapter
greygoose70 chapter 11 . 3/6/2018
Beautiful story
Jbug47 chapter 11 . 2/26/2018
Wonderful story! You are a great writer!
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 11 . 2/4/2018
Not sure how I missed this one, I read everything you write. I loved it, thank you so much. I hope you never stop sharing your gift of writing with us.
Coco56 chapter 11 . 12/30/2017
Merci pour cette jolie histoire... Je crois vraiment qu on peut mourir d amour pour quelques un ...
The-KLF chapter 11 . 12/27/2017
I loved reading this, many sweet moments! Cupid-Lanie was great.
coraamia chapter 11 . 12/10/2017
Have I told you lately that I love your writing? No? Consider it done!
Like always, great work! Thank you.
jpwood chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
very cute story
mobazan27 chapter 11 . 10/20/2017
This was sexceptional, sexhilarating, sextraordinary...you get it.
Loved it. LOVED IT!
mobazan27 chapter 10 . 10/20/2017
Gahhhh! This was beyond beautiful.
Thank goodness we didn’t have to deal with the shooting aftermath and that they were together.
mobazan27 chapter 9 . 10/20/2017
I’m a savage, barbaric, evil fiend!
How could I have not finished reading one of my favorest stories!?
I just realized how much sex they’re having and yet, there’s always time for more.
I love her tradition even though I would substitute raisins for cranberries. I hate raisins.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/18/2017
Oh great great I loved it Thank You
Dorothy
vegasgirltech chapter 11 . 9/30/2017
I loved your story. Each chapter moving us little by little to my favorite couple finally getting together and getting married. You blew me away with this last chapter and in particular, the last few sentences. AWESOME! Thanks so much for taking the time to entertain all of us here in the land of fan fiction. Wonderful story!
FluffyFierce chapter 11 . 9/28/2017
Liked their familiarity and banter, really came across well here...
conservativegirl chapter 11 . 9/27/2017
Awwww I LOVE this! I inhaled it in an afternoon, such an awesome story :) I got super behind on fics over the summer, but I'm catching up!
664 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »