Reviews for While You Were Out
Deb838 chapter 11 . 9/25/2017
Thank you, I enjoyed this story.
FluffyFierce chapter 10 . 9/25/2017
Sweet but not overly so...I liked the flashes of humour and banter...that fortune and Beckett reading Pride and Prejudice nice touch...Beckett's immediate "yes" to Castle was the difference to this believeable AU
Aidyl James chapter 11 . 9/23/2017
Thank you for a lovely story.
Aidyl James chapter 10 . 9/23/2017
I enjoy the teasing and the romance. Thank you.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2017
Great story!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 9/21/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
Sweet! Yep, a very good reason to save the couch! Perfect!
sKyoKun chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
They are so cute :)
Maybe they should put the post it under glass. It's a great thing to remember and they could tell their children about it ;)
NYAZ chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
Lovely story. I truly enjoyed it. Hope there's a new one, soon. Thanks for continuing to write Castle fanfic. You help keep the characters alive.
Jbug47 chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
Beautiful sweet story ! Enjoyed it so much!
vjlee chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
So, if I were to write a prompt for this story it would read "Prove unequivocally that to Castle and Beckett 'Absence Really Does Make The Heart Grow Fonder' after all."

Merry Christmas - writer baby! ;) - Thank you for this early gift! ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
I so very much love this story. You have a wonderful writing style that brings these characters to life for me. I hope there will be a new story soon :)
3rdfah chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
The ending we all wished for in vain.
Melbea Enneb chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
Thank you for this beautiful story ! The idea is very original, and personnally I had no idea that these "While you were out" pads had existed. But you used it to create a very interesting and emotional story, especially in the last 2 chapters (using the sofa to announce pregnancy, very cute!).
Congratulations for this story, hope you'll write another one soon :)
lovemycastle chapter 11 . 9/18/2017