Reviews for While You Were Out
fanficfan39 chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
I think I subconsciously avoided this review because I knew when I typed it this story had ended. I do love it - one of my all time favorites and it's short enough that I'll go back and re-read it several times. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us - I'm looking forward to your next story and in the meantime I'll read some of your earlier stories that I haven't read.
EmeraldFire chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Beautiful! Totally well-paced and written ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
I am fascinated by how the minds of the writers on this site work. Just a few changes to cannon and out comes an amazing interesting story. A story with well developed characters that I can both sympathize and empathize with. Characters that have layers. I often find fan fiction stories better then what was on the show. Probably because the writers can flesh out the characters while the writers are constrained by a 40 minute time limit. Too bad that a third of the time slot goes to promote merchandise that I have no use for, cannot afford, or pray to God I never need.
WRTRD another stellar well written look into the life of Rick and Kate
castkate chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Sweet ending
karenm99 chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Aaah, lovely ending to a super story!
blodi52 chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Very sweet and awesome story ,I liked it very much, I loved it! Thanks and congrats
EmeraldFire chapter 8 . 9/18/2017
Lol, that was an EXCELLENT chapter end! ;)
southerngirl1 chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Such a terrific epilogue, thank you…
Chelypdj chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Oh how sweet
Ms. MurphyNL chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you etc.
It was/is a very sweet and romantic story. And I'm sorry to see it end, even in this adorable way.
MsNYC chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
BEAUTIFUL ENDING
Speedy.Mouse chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
I always love it when Kate surprises Rick in a good way. Nice wrap to this story.
I'm Widget chapter 11 . 9/18/2017
Oh, wow! I didn't expect the baby... although the hot chocolate should've been a dead giveaway. Tisk, tisk. You got me! lol

Such a great story. I love how you went full circle with the while you were out pad. Hope you'll write something else soon! I'm really missing the show these days. Sigh.

Hope you have a great week. The heat and humidity are back here and all I want to do is stay inside. I have to leave now, however, to go up to the hospital. My third grand girl is about to make her entrance to the world! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
Wonderful, excellent, joyful. how many superlatives can I come up with? Story doesn't need them. Does it for itself. Actually, very uplifting story. Another one to tuck away and be reread many times. just as I reread several. I just reread Text and subtext last night. That "Moneyhoon" line always amuses me. thank you again.
Swordwriter
Neversoonenough chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
Absolutely the most perfect ending. Magnifique.
664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »