Reviews for The Forgotten Huntsman
thegrison chapter 2 . 6/30
Ok story but needs work. It is no easy to follow and not in bold lettering. Good luck.
avjuan37 chapter 9 . 12/27/2019
please make more chapters
HonestReviews chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
This sucked. Like, really sucked.

Your writing style, if you can even call it that, is virtually nonexistent, there’s barely a plot, and you obviously are not trying to better yourself or make your story better for your readers.

It would probably be in your best interest to give up writing altogether. It’s clear you have no skill at it.
Glavie165 chapter 9 . 5/25/2018
Please do more chapters
BBWulf chapter 2 . 10/14/2017
Right, I'm going to be honest with you; all that bold text? It makes the page ugly. Reading this is more than a bit headache inducing, thanks to that.
god of all chapter 9 . 9/19/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I won't say that Ozpin isn't a bad guy, he's done some questionable things, but really, you're planning on making all the good guys with authority Evil? I won't hate you for it, but I can't see Ozpin being evil, at least just don't make it a bashing session, where you go on and on about how dastardly the cruel and heartless Ozpin is.
Tiberiuas chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
He was forgotten by everyone! One day they all decided, Naruto Uzumaki! You sucks, but we're feeling merciful, so we'll leave you alive so you can come back 200000000000 times stronger than all of us combined, bashing the hell out of all the guys and turning all the girls into your willing sex slaves, such is the fate of all possible Naruto's across all possible universes.
Xemenon chapter 9 . 9/16/2017
nice chapter...
hero of time45 chapter 9 . 9/16/2017
god it's still neck and neck for thoses two I want ruby but at this point why not do both of them?
Galaxy Blaze chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
You need some SERIOUS proofreading before you post. This looks like it could be great but I can't read past all the errors and the perma-bold. 2/10
redlox2 chapter 4 . 9/8/2017
hmmm definitely a KH2FM moment at the ending! (where Xenmas is "talking" to Aqua"!) love this story so far!
rapidmaelstrom1220 chapter 8 . 9/8/2017
Great story so far and for the pairing I would like it to be Ruby.
Reaperghostrider chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
yang for the pairing
jablanco chapter 8 . 9/7/2017
That was good if a bit slow but good nonetheless hope to read the next chapter soon
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »