Reviews for Haunted Thoughts
Serena Goodkey chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
good story :D i like it
dokidoki chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
*sniffles*that's so sad and sweet...
Kou Haruko chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
XD oh me love so much! its too bad you didnt continue this fic because its very promising
Firefly's Locket chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Wow, I have NEVER seen this pairing before. I actually liked this story a lot. It's something to think about. Anyways, great job!
Kazuko chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Intriguing...a romance..thing started out by a staring contest. I think you like browsing about in Draco's head, because Cho doesn't seem to get enough "think" space...or summat...beh. Maybe later you can have a mali! Pansy start bitching at her. and Harry can get jealous because Malfoy's hangin' 'round the girl that he's liked for a while,and is worried for her welfare. woot. plot complications. mreow.
-Kazuko
Dumbledore's Apprentice chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
As you know, I love Draco fics! They are my favourite! hehehe...i love this fic. its very well written, seeing their thoughts and feelings really helped out. sweet little fics are just fine to me!

and draco helping cho(a ravenclaw)! that is a first. Oh my...i just love draco fics. You should right more.

Cho really isn't my fave character since book 5(after she ran out on harry but all my friends who read the books say harry was no better but im not changing my mind) but this made me like her just a little bit more. and im jealous because she's with malfoy(gr...) and i just didn't start liking malfoy after i saw the movies, i liked him from reading the first book(just to clear that up)

but i should stop now...i wanna read your other fic. and i will be posting a songfic about the relantionship between draco and lucius A.S.A.P! keep checking for it!

love,

kim
dancr4eva chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
i loved it... i like draco/cho fics, well i like cho fics and most of my fav. are draco/cho great job
Kayden Eidyak chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Well now, that was something different. It was good though.
Lilybean chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
well written. keep going! really! some people...I won't say anymore. you need to keep on with whatever good thoughts you have about this fic. All I'm gonna say more is, keep writing.
Gambit chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Great plot...i love it... you know.. you should write more...
TheNightWhoSays.NI chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I like it! its not the BEST, but it's good. verry unnormal for DRACO to all in love with...cho.
oneiros lykos chapter 1 . 3/26/2003
awsome! i loved it...very cute. ttyl on ISPOL. (Karina)
Alice in June chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
Hm. not bad. I enjoyed it.
Kikyous Spirit chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Aw! That was so sweet! :) I love your writeing style as well! That was so nice.:) Keep up the good wrok!

-KS-