Reviews for The Howl of the Frostwolves
Elzom Greenglade chapter 25 . 4/6/2006
A unique story you got here. It's one of a kind. Good work on it and take your time in posting new chapters.
samus18 chapter 25 . 3/12/2005
Awsome fics you wrote there. Please post more, I'd love to read them.
darth chapter 25 . 12/1/2004
It been a a long time plz finish this awesome story
Eric chapter 25 . 8/6/2004
i like pie and cheese and your story
darth chapter 25 . 2/3/2004
please update the story why has it not been updated in so long
Cheesethief chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Speaking of clans, how many orc clans are left? Don't give me any of that "there are no more orc clans" crap, because on the bonus Orc Campaign on The Frozen Throne, the word "clan"(orc clan to be more precise) is used several times. The ones I know of are Frostwolf, Warsong, Bleeding Hollow, Shattered Hand, Blackrock, Black Tooth Grin, and Dragonmaw.
I found out about the Bleeding Hollow, Shattered Hand, and Dragonmaw clans by looking at screenshots for the cancelled game "Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans."
darth chapter 25 . 10/21/2003
darth chapter 24 . 10/21/2003
come on kriologg help durotan break away from guldan's control like Grom broke away demonic corruption in the other relatity
Darth chapter 25 . 8/19/2003
Post the next chapter and i hope krillog helps the white wolf clan in the end
Darth chapter 25 . 8/18/2003
Look just update the story already.
DARTH chapter 13 . 8/18/2003
Fine then ill just call it another demision and all uyou purist can to if ya want
randh13th chapter 25 . 6/28/2003
Yes, the battle is started now! Please continue it! A Warden? Not bad!
randh13th chapter 24 . 6/15/2003
Great, you're good in describe the conflict inside Killrogg's mind! I just wonder about the battle later! Continue!
Cheezy Pierre chapter 24 . 6/14/2003
I like mince pie and smoked cheese

Nice story
randh13th chapter 23 . 6/4/2003
Nice that you mention Alexstrasza while I just look for it. I think the Orcish's encounter with the dragons this time is more peaceful compared with the Dragonmaw sounds that Durotan just got another ally...probably! Kigami's death scene is quite heroic, consider he was killed by Medivh himself (Not quite usual the boss kill you at the first meeting) You are the master of this story and I beg you to continue it! Thanks!