Reviews for ichigo ichie
evening's shore chapter 1 . 7/2
Poetic writing - very lovely and evocative. I love that you let Sakura leave. That they are practical people, no matter the nascent love between them. I love that they were fulfilled with conversations and being in each other's presence and just straddling that platonic line. The lack of a sexual relationship, because they chose to not cross the line, made the story more realistic and precious to me. Thanks for writing!

-logged out
TobiSaku4EVER chapter 1 . 2/14
Hi Author-san! I'm apologizing to my recent review, if you found it bad because I'm kind of mad back then... sorry

Then I read it again. You're right, your right in bringing this fic up and still keeping TobiSaku alive! I like it!
Desinfection chapter 1 . 2/2
You made me cry so much q.q Its so beautiful and tragic.
I love it
May your inspiration and motivation never leave you
TobiSaku4EVER chapter 1 . 1/21
well... damn that space between them
Sokizami chapter 1 . 11/21/2017
I love this so much! Well done~
smileysgoboing chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
aw this is such a sad, sweet TobiSaku story and I really enjoyed reading it. Gotta love that classic time travel trope but it didn't feel overused here - I think writing from Tobirama's POV and not really going into too much detail about it helped. I really like that it was from Tobirama's viewpoint, it was a refreshing change from all the Sakura POV that I usually read, and I liked the flow of consciousness type of writing because you could see how his attitude towards her softens over time, even though there's always that sense of distance between them. Also I'm such a sucker for one-sided pining, especially with the way you wrote the ending about all the different lives they could've been together. That hurt so good haha :') I love them as a pairing and this oneshot was so bitter-sweet, but really well written. Really enjoyed it, keep up the good work and thank you for sharing your writing :)
Madam3Mayh3m chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
My favourite crack pairing !
Crystalbutterfly04 chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Oh I hope you do more fics about them! I ship Sakura with a lot of characters so it doesn't take much to convince me to dive in ships, but ohmygod the way you wrote them just sold this pair to me! Can we have a sequel (because my heart is breaking for Tobirama and I at least want him to know what really is happening)?
royale26 chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I imagine happy ending
:D
I do hope to see more tobirama and sakura pairing.
Anyways, great story author-san.
Tobiramamara chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Very Nice. I like your version of tobi... my fav couple... you did them justice. Very Well written. And hopefully a less regretfull sequal with happy ending? This made me so sad... :(
gabi2801 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I loveeee Tobisaku too n.n
Good one-shot *-*
Keep going!
dawn.at.hopes chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
this is... very sweet, and I expected more of TobiSaku from you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Heck yeahhhhhh! I love this so much! Thank you for this wonderful piece of tobisaku love!