Reviews for The Game of Hide and Seek
Myiasis chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Rereading this after so many years and it's still my all time favourite 3x4.
Took me some time to find another source for the uncut chapter, though. But here it is: .
La Fuego chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I just started reading this little gem and I have to tell you that I AM HOOKED! Absolutely hooked! You are an amazing writer and I was just wondering where your site is! I would love to read this story (along with your other works) in its entirety.
aphroditeachan chapter 34 . 5/20/2012
Incredibly charming. Words cannot describe how much I love your Quatre. He's the 180 degree antithesis of the wimpy "Little One" that for some reason fandom has decided he is, while still being alluring and very much uke. (I cannot see him as anything else.) Pure brilliance. I honestly can't wait to see more from you.

I also love your Trowa. "My ass is fine." "I know it is." made me LOL.
Myiasis chapter 34 . 8/28/2011
This story leaves me with a nice, warm & fuzzy feeling in my chest. Loved it!
Kate-chan chapter 34 . 10/23/2010
really well done!

although i was expecting some lemon... *pounds*
Aja-Golde chapter 34 . 6/19/2009
I just finished this in one go (haha, so much for what I was SUPPOSED to do today); there were so many interesting dynamics, and each of the characters had so many sides. I was so glad we got to see all of the pilots; their personalities and pasts were so well thought out and intriguing. Each of them had likable and dislikable characteristics. I ended up enjoyed all the 5 pilots, but the ending just made we want more. The perfect ending for the perfect story.
Nephylim chapter 34 . 11/25/2008
I loved the story. The title is very fitting. This is one of the bes fanfics I have ever read. I really enjoyed the fact how you made Quatre this major force to be deal with. He wasn't quiet, timid, nor a loner. Then you made Trowa into a naive, but smart individual. Then over time both characters changed. That is one of the main reason why this story is great.

What makes you such a grea author is you take eliminate the Gundam elements and their usual personalities fan are used to. You place them in 'normal' settings and you expand greatly from there.
eternitysky chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
you know, i'm re-reading the story, and i actually get it; and it is so much funnier than i remeber it to be...

but then again, i read when i was like 12..

so yay

i'll never stop appreciating you
PleiadesWolfe chapter 34 . 6/26/2008
I finally read it all. It was interesting and enjoyable. And I loved how you ended it.
pleiadeswolfe chapter 8 . 6/9/2008
Ah the joys of sisters.
pleiadeswolfe chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
I like how we know more about Duo and Quatre now. I hope Trowa doesn't mess up his job too much with getting obsessed with Quatre.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
lol. Poor Trowa. That thief is a little minx. You had better watch out.
TranquilKale chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I love it and cannot wait to finish it.
sylenctone chapter 34 . 12/19/2007
That was incredible! A wonderful story with a heart explodingly cute ending that just makes you want to hug something! Really, it was very well written, interesting, romantic, and completely enthralling. I should have crashed long ago but I just kept reading!

Your completely enthralled fangirl,

Phoenix Noir chapter 34 . 6/7/2007
Aww! I have grown even more fond of readin since I stumbled upon your archive. I very much enjoy your writing style, and the over all plot of the story, though, there are a few things that are still fuzzy to me, but I can guess about what happened. On to more of your work!