Reviews for Love Hina: Nijuuhachi hi ato
Galeiam chapter 2 . 5/17
Somehow I feel this s all Suu's fault...
twomint chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
Great fanfic! I read this a long time ago and I wanted to come back and tell you I really love this crossover! It's actually my favorite fanfic ever! Amazing!
FinalKingz chapter 2 . 3/9/2011
I did not really have the chance to say this, years back. Now I just really want to say this Love Hina FF is the best crossover there is! I always come back to this story looking for it
Comfy Pillow chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
One thing I would like to add is - there are a large amount of grammatical/spelling errors throughout the story. Remove those and this story will be perfect.
Comfy Pillow chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
This was a truly amazing story, I felt as though I was really there with the Love Hina cast in a zombie epidemic. The story flowed perfectly, and was very well written. Thanks for the adventure :)

Would you ever consider a sequel? :D
Chaos Productions chapter 3 . 7/7/2010
Finally, the action cometh! Very, VERY nice chapter, this one... Possibly the best so far in my books. Yet more embodied Awesomeness in this ficlet, and I'm loving every minute of it. Great work so far, my friend. Seeing as this story is already over and done with, I can only wish you the best on your others.

Chaos Productions chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
Ah ha! Gazing at a potential pairing, are we? Very nice... Too few stories of these two. That said, I hope I'm guessing correctly... I'm gonna feel real retarded if this fic doesn't contain the Keitaro x Motoko pairing. Yikes...

The zombies(?) apporach! Heck, I fear for them now. Poor Motoko... That's gotta be a real stressful occurence for her... Wonder where this story is going from here... Dude, you caught me hook, line and sinker here. Really riveting story!

Chaos Productions chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Oooh, interesting. Very intersting. Fear for thy lives, residents of Hinatasou... Very nice prologue, very gripping stuff. You got me hooked, man, and that's always a good thing. Can't wait to catch up on it!

Dreamingfox chapter 2 . 3/1/2009

Jose chapter 10 . 8/15/2008
One of the best fanfiction I've ever read. Great story you're a great writer. Dude. )
HarimaHige chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Fantastic. What a great story. Great paring. You are an amazing writer. Thanks
leowolfj chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
hello sensi great story but will u be attempting a 28 weeks later story it would b e so cool after this is great
Pickleman chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
You know, maybe you should have a 28 Weeks LAter Version of Love Hina, with the outbreak beggining again in America while everyone is vacationing there.

add me on hotmail

if u want me to help you with the story line, plz make it
FinalKingz chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Yeah magnificent
Anonymous Usual chapter 10 . 5/7/2006
Dude, your story blew me away! This was the best horror/tragedy fic i have ever read in my life! You are a natural writer.

For that i give you big props.

-Anonymous Usual