Reviews for Early Mornings and Half-Cooked Eggs
YuKiOnA-Ga chapter 1 . 4/3/2020
Loved it. Really good representation of depression.
BlackWidow2222 chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
Brilliant work. The symptoms of depression have been clearly conveyed. Thank you for writing this. I hope it will reach more people.
Bjsmith94 chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
this is a good example of depression.
beemobeemo chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
being tired no matter what...very true. you nailed it. thanks for the read
timmytoms chapter 1 . 10/21/2018
i love it bro
Baiabaia chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
Está muy buena la historia. Totalmente random y encantadora. Estaré esperando que vuelvas del hiatus para el siguiente capítulo.
efdsdfsa chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
Thank you for this. I've struggled with depression and PTSD for about 10 years and this really gets it. I do have the nightmares, but most of the time it's just the tiredness. Seeing my favorite heroine suffer and survive made me smile.
Blue-10-Spades chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Wow, as someone who's went through bouts of depression this was really touching. Sometimes people don't understand that depression isn't always tears or sadness. It's very often just being tired and unable to do things like get out of bed. Loved this. Thank you very much.
Amako-sama chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
That was so good. You did such a good job at characterization, I'm a huge fan of the beginning with the Haruno Clan. Thank you for writing this!
Lindt Luirae chapter 1 . 4/15/2018
Wow I loved this so much? I wish there was a patt two. It really immersed me; your description of depression is quite accurate to what I went through.
Natarie chapter 1 . 3/15/2018
So I know this story maybe wasn't what you wanted to write and came out different than you intended... but you really grasped the nature of depression in how you depicted Sakura's struggles. I had tears in my eyes reading through Kakshi's unwavering support. It's not outright romantic kakasaku and reads more like platonic love, but that's good on its own.

While Kakashi doesn't understand exactly what's wrong, he does know something is wrong and that he can't fix it, but that doesn't change his desire to support Sakura in whatever way he can. The understanding that his support only does so much and this is something Sakura has to deal with in her own way really shows how deeply he cares about her and knows her as a person.

I'm sure this was complicated emotionally to write, but if you ever found yourself continuing or writing something new dealing with depression I think you'd be really good at it.
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 1 . 2/20/2018
Thank you so, so much for writing this. It's the little things, really, that get you about depression. The not being able to get out of bed, forgetting to brush your hair or teeth...and just, thank you. I feel like Sakura was one of the (arguably) most tragic characters of the entire series. She was written off, shoved to the side and beaten by literally everything. Everything that she did, was never good enough and while I've always felt that it was kind of admirable of her to keep going, keep cheerful and never give up...this is far more realistic to some of the days (weeks) I feel that she would have.

Anyways, just wanted to say I loved it and maybe, if you're inclined to writing more in this theme/idea? I'm totally down to read more.
de caedere chapter 1 . 1/3/2018
Thank you, by the way. I tend to avoid reviews because I'm terrible with people and communication (and they always run on for more than I mean for them to), but I would like to say that this is not the first time I've read this. This feels like it's been written by someone who knows what it's like to experience depression as Sakura has to some degree, and because of that, it really touched me, because I've experienced the same things myself. So just... again, thank you for writing and existing and all. Your stories are wonderful and fantastic, and I love how you narrate through Sakura's perspective. The way you establish the atmosphere and setting within each story is also satisfying to read. Not only in this one, but all your other works as well.

Though you're going on an indefinite hiatus, I just wanted to let you know that there's at least one person who revisits your stories occasionally, because they like them. So good luck with whatever you're doing, and with any of your future endeavors as well!
Kakasakuu chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
Love it. I've never related to Sakura more in my entire life. Thank you for writing about this subject. Makes me feel less alone or abnormal.
fernandfeather chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Thank you for your more realistic approach to depression