Reviews for Sunday Dinner at Wayne Manor
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Loved
sacredheart11 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Verry nice... Thank you :)
xenokattz chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Hiya there,

I'm really late with this review. I just wanted to let you know that this was the fic that totally turned me onto Diana/Bruce fics. The way you portray them makes the relationship make so much sense. Definitely easy, but I think the adage about the cost of the best things in life is true here.

Thanks so much for writing this fic!
aratcorien chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
You really got deep into both characters. I like how you did it, and I love the Alfred/Bruce comparisons. The entire story was excellently done and totally worthy of admiration.

~ Ara
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow.
I'm new to the BM/WW shipdom, so this is the first time I've come across your fics. Let me just say, you are a very talented man.
You writing is so eloquent, and it has such good rythm and flow. Bruce and Diana are very in character, and their banter is adorable. I wish we'd see this more often in the comics (there are a lot of things I wish we'd see more often in the comics). And the ending...just melt my heart, why don't you. It was very romantic without being overly flowery, and that's the best kind.
Now I'm going to run off and read your other fics. You can expect more reviews from me tonight ;o)
Birman chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
So I do my reviews bass ackwards. ; Anyway, last one, so bear-with-me and here-we-go.

While Seal's song "Kiss from a Rose" was about a movie with another female lead, I truly feel it's more appropriate that Diana is the light for Batman-Bruce's words in this fic just reinforces that idea:

"...But that doesn’t mean I can’t crave the light," he looked at me, "that I can’t love it."

-and-

"You flew into our lives with that light, that zeal in your eyes, ...believing in, only the good in men as I knew and believed only in the evil men do. Your belief drew out the best in people, just as my mistrust drew out the worst."

I just couldm't help but think of Seal's song, and how much better it fits Diana and Batman's relationship, than any of Bruce's affairs. Talia is completely impossible of course, the insipid biatch. "Beloved! Beloved!" *I'll'* like to sock her one.

Finally, this:

"Of course I fell in love with you, how could I not?"

-was so effing *beautiful*. As were the other lines I quote in this reviews. I don't do marriage proposals over the net, but can I adopt you?
silverbluehues chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
I just can't believe it. You write like a real DC worker. I felt like reading the real DC story with real expression. I could imagine Kevin Conroy's voice playing on.

YOu rock man, I sure hope that you just don't quit writing this stuff.
MrManiac chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Great. Just great. More.
Mongoose27 chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
An outstanding story. Well written. I think you captured the essence of both Wonder Women and Batman perfectly. I would love to read more and think that if you could fit this story into a story arc that can currently fit into the DC universe it would be a sale to the editor. Your sense of dialogue is great and is your texture i.e. ability to set the mood of the scene. I would only suggest one thing and that is be more descriptive in describing the backgrounds sceenary. Remember you are the eyes, ears and nose of the reader. What was Alfred wearing, what did Diana change into (complete outfit). What was Bruce wearing etc. Also please DO NOT do what a lot of writers do with established characters and that is ASSUME we know something as the reader. Whether it be how something looks, a reaction, a piece of history whatever. Make it brief it is already established but try to mention things that fit into the storyline so the reader is drawn. Other than it was outstanding. If you ever decide to submitt this you would have my vote.

-Johnathan
Adrian Tullberg chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Oh, I like this ...
den3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Perfect. Cant wait for the sequel. Wish you could write something about the young Diana meeting the young Bruce Wayne or Clark Kent, like in "Smallville"? Oh well, just wishful thinking.
the fuzzy nosed wombat chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Excellent story, with a very thorough job of characterization. Good work! Also, please write a sequel. What happens next?
Meljean Brook chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
A pure pleasure to read. It won't go this way in the JLA book, of course, so I'm happy to read this version here - and, as always, your writing is impeccable.
Teri chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
Great story. I love Bruce/Diana pairings not that I see many of them. Nice work. Thanks!
Susan chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Charming story! Please continue.