Reviews for A sunrise and a conversation
Avanell chapter 9 . 10/20
Excellent! Enjoyed the rest of the ball.
Avanell chapter 8 . 10/20
Delightful update and dances! Except for poor Elizabeth having to dance with the toad (no offense to real toads). Always love when Darcy shows some attention to Mary, like dancing.
SereniteRose chapter 9 . 10/20
Lovely two chapters thanks you for the gift of two chapters to this great story of yours, I Love the way the Ball went, I just wich that Mrs. Bennet was dead or at lese put in her place, I really don't like the character, anyway thanks ever so much.
Deanna27 chapter 9 . 10/20
Oh I am so glad Mary was well received! I do hope she doesn't accept Collins unless she feels at least affection for him.
I am uncertain in this story if Darcy is aware that Wickham is in the neighborhood. The fact that he is so willing to return to Hertfordshire with his sister implies that he does not. I've enjoyed reading this story; keep up the good work.
I like this version of the Netherfield Ball, though Darcy's refusal to dance with Miss Bingley is rude, direct cut to his host and hostess.
"...bare a little more of his company..."

Yeow! Bear, not 'bare'; why does this mistake show up so often in JAFF stories? Be certain that such usage in Lizzy's dialogue does not make her appear witty at all!

And Bennet has one 't'.
"... he was more to Mr Wickham [than just] his father's employer,,,,"
'grasp hold'

To grasp is to seize and hold firmly - so 'grasp hold' is a redundant expression.
"...though his face was still [of a] habitable solemn countenance."
"Her embroidery was passible, ..."

passable, not 'passible.'

Passible means capable of feeling or suffering, while passable means good enough to be acceptable.
principal, not 'principle' families:

Principle is only used as a noun, denoting basic truths, especially of tenets, beliefs, laws, rules and assumptions. Principal can be used as either a noun or adjective; in this case, modifying the noun 'families.' These would be the main or most important families of rank.
AHealingRenaissance chapter 9 . 10/19
Love this!
Nerdmom1701 chapter 9 . 10/19
Two beautiful chapters!
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 10/19
Thanks for the double chapters