Reviews for After All That's Said And Done, I Still Love You
Ranchi Blade chapter 7 . 12/5/2007
first time I read yout story, and eventho Im a RyokoTenchi fan I think this is a good fanfic
Nena Camadera chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
Squee! You updated! It's so good to see this story still lives. Yataka is back, so the next chapter should be rather entertaining. I hope that means the next chapter will come more quickly then the last.
snoopykid chapter 7 . 11/29/2007
nice job! continue
Ryokos 1 fan chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
OMG! i am so mad it's not done yet. I am so awaiting the conclusion! You are a beautiful writer, and i feel that even though i felt the story started out suckie since ayeka got tenchi, (since i am a dedicated t&r fan) i like this thing with Ibara. I love the way he's been placed into the story. And now, i may even change my feelings for t&r and go with ibara and ryoko...Keep up the excellent writing. Looking forward to chapter 8.

_ tenchi and Ryoko forever (?)
demon7 chapter 7 . 6/23/2004
I really like your story and I am glad that you decided to contiunue it. Looking forward to the next chapter!
moulin noir chapter 7 . 6/9/2004
aw thats great keep going i'm looking foreward to th next installment
Mrs. Taty Himura 12 chapter 6 . 4/22/2004
HI! I like this story it is very interesting and for once i don't care who ryoko ends up with, that means u are a great writer. Plz keep up-dating, bye!
Nena Camadera chapter 5 . 3/9/2004
Its about time you updated! I've been dying to see what would happen when Ibara reached Earth. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Nena Camadera chapter 4 . 1/15/2004
I love this story! Finally, someone besides me comes up with a Ryoko/Ibara fanfic! I love Ibara, and I think Ryoko and him make an adorable couple. Love your other stories and can't wait for the next chapter, seya
Enjen chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
This is one of the ery few Ibara and Ryoko fanfictions out there. I really would like to read the rest of your story as soon as you remember it.
greez luouis chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
she just grabbed her that not very nice!
greez louis chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
i wonder who he is...
lilyoko chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
i like this a lot! THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!
Space Pirate Minagi chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Yay. Another OOC pairing from Demoness Space Pirate. Since you've read the manga, you surely must realize that the only reason Ryoko paid even the slightest attention to Ibara was that he resembled Tenchi.
lita chapter 2 . 5/12/2003 cute! this will be a ryoko/ibara story right? hehehe, keep up the good work!