Reviews for My Shared Fantasy
D.G. Ling chapter 4 . 5/29/2005
Sure you aren' bad,not that much drama well I'm not that big of too much drama fan.
deon chapter 4 . 7/9/2003
its done as in its finished or...o well thans to u im no officially absessed with them thanks alot! but ya this was an amamzing fic i lov it too death
LizzehBoo chapter 4 . 4/15/2003
I LUV IT! and Brad... ehheh
Shadowwolf chapter 4 . 4/7/2003
You are obsessed, you are obsessed, look into my symbolized twirly eyes, _ , you are obsessed...

*people stare*

Oh, uh, nothing, just trying to say that you should admit your feelings, right? He, he...*whispers* not like I'm trying to get people to join my insane clan or anything...

Really a great story, and awesome scenario. (I had to look up how to spell that). Another great one, you rock!
Shadowwolf about the email dun't ask chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
*blinks* _ Sorry I haven't really been, uh, "current" with this. School is way out of control. -_-

I love the opening part, and your author's note is good too. _;; Now that I've mentioned that, how about the main story? It's great, and very original. I'm gonna read more now!
XFH12147 chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
Great B/R fanfic. Hurry and continue
The Crimson Comet chapter 4 . 4/2/2003
Hmm yeah you just keep telling yourself that you're not obsessed but I'll let you in on a secret IT DOESN'T WORK!

*grins* But don't worry you're not alone, great fic by the way. Is there going to be more?
The Crimson Comet chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
Stupid computer! *kicks it while yelling random profanities* Anyway another great story!
zUg mAh oAtaX chapter 3 . 3/29/2003
Good story! I like it! Keep writing chapters for it... Also you reviewed my umm writing and you asked about the new Zoids episodes? Ok all I know is that there are I THINK I DONT KNOW FOR SURE going to be like somethin; around 26 new NC0 episodes around spring. They are supposed to take place after the Blitz team is in S Class. Thats all I know, im pretty sure that that is going to take place...I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE THOUGH SO DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP! Don't get your hopes down too far though either... Anyways nice story and that is all I know about the new episodes.
LizzehBoo chapter 3 . 3/26/2003
aw! so sweet! yup. i know lots of anime couples that are connected like that. m brad. I luv him. if you wanna email me, use my new address

bye now!
Shadowwolf chapter 2 . 3/18/2003
*snickers* Nice dream... *wink, wink*

Good? What do you mean good? It's so bad-I...I mean bad in a good way...wait. Hold it.

*long sigh*

Well, simply, IT'S GOOD! OR BETTER! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Shadowwolf Yep me again.I'm not stalking you really chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Intreughing. Do you like my spelling? I can spell this one: cool. I'm gonna read the next chapter...now!
Jamie chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
love your story. I love Br/N fanfics. Please write more.