Reviews for Return To Me
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2019
I am enjoying this story so muchhhh but personally I actually liked the original one but ehhh I just want to see how this story goes
Guest chapter 3 . 6/23/2018
Okay... I need to see this updated!
It’s clever, tugs at things I have, and most importantly makes me want more. PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2018
The plot and the way you put the words is great, but please try to update another chapter soon, i was reading the discontinued version of this story and i can't wait to see how this story in general ends, i really like how you changed the dad in this story, in the first story he was an angry, grieving, drunk but in this story he's (as far as i can tell) just angry like creepy scary jerk bag angry
mo.texas55 chapter 3 . 6/4/2018
Jitters. It's so good. I love the bi-polar(ness) of Mikey and Ralph's dad, you describe it so perfectly and it makes all of the boys' reactions and feelings toward him so confused and fittingly so. He's terrifying, because he's a type of person that actually exists in the real world. I'm sooo looking forward to the next chapter. You wouldn't believe how happy I was to see that you posted this one. Thank you!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/2/2018
Great job update soon pls :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2018
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
Please update soon. Love the story
Guest chapter 2 . 3/23/2018
Please update soon
Megan Lyen chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
It's been a few months, but do you plan on continuing any time soon? This story (the discontinued version anyway) showed some real promise so it would be disappointing if you didn't finish it.

Let me tell you I love your writing style and the human AU. Please update ASAP. I want to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2017
I love this story! Please update!
mo.texas55 chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
I've finally gotten around to this! And I have so many things to gush over about it, I'm not sure how to express it all. It's just as captivating as the first time around - maybe even more so. The prologue crushed my heart ... Again. Thanks for that. But seriously, it's so beautifully written, so painful, so excruciating. And then you've got Chapter 1, and I am absolutely in love with the Mikey/Donnie pair already! Your Donnie (or Donald, I should say) is so cute. I love the disconnect he's got going on with other human beings, and how he's so apathetic about life, and then once he encounters Mikey, he gets all flustered and excited and adorable. And Mikey is such a gorgeous ball of sunshine. I'm so happy! I still have so much more I love about this already, but it's so hard to put it all into words lol. I can't wait to read the rest!
jlin678 chapter 1 . 8/30/2017
So far so good, would love to read more when you add more chapters.
zeldawolf2000 chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
This is cool. I'm glad you were doing this story. Although, and I could be wrong about this, but I think you spelled Michael wrong. I'm assuming you forgot the essay. At least voiceover, which is how I use my cell phoned is pronouncing it as Michele.

Other than that though. Good job. Also, I don't think the shipping is going to be a problem, because, in their reincarnations, they're not related.
Caroaimezoe chapter 1 . 8/19/2017
wow. It is very courageous to you to start again, a fic already advanced enough. I loved this story. I read it on A03, but I comment here. Looking forward to seeing the other changes you will make ( i saw the new introduction of don) compared to the first version and if Leo is still a nice ass waiter. I fangirl on Raph who drool at the restaurant watching the waiter.