Reviews for The Rise of a Warrior: Naruto: Shippuden
SparkzReborn chapter 1 . 10/26
I like this start
Jacob Ports chapter 1 . 10/9
(Jacob Ports kisses Akari's feet)

Akari Tatsushiro: That tickles! Hehehehehe!

Jacob Ports: You have lovely feet.

Akari Tatsushiro: Hehehehe! You love my feet?

Jacob Ports: Yeah.
Jacob Ports chapter 1 . 10/9
Akari Tatsushiro: I like you, Jacob.

Jacob Ports: Really?

Akari Tatsushiro: Yeah. You spend time with me.

Jacob Ports: I know. You look so cute when you're happy.

Akari Tatsushiro: Hehehehe.

Jacob Ports: I love you, Akari.

Akari Tatsushiro: Awwww. I love you too, Jacob.
Jacob Ports chapter 1 . 8/24
Akari Tatsushiro: Hehehehe. You like my feet, Jacob?

Jacob Ports: Yeah. Your feet are so cute, Akari.

Akari Tatsushiro: Thank you. *Giggles*

Jacob Ports: You're welcome.

Akari Tatsushiro: Smell my feet. Hehehe.

Jacob Ports: Alright. *Smells Akari Tatsushiro's feet*

Akari Tatsushiro: Does my feet smell good?

Jacob Ports: Yeah.
Another great Naruto movie adaptation, giving more screen time to the trio of Kazuma, Ayame and Itachi? And you say that this will be important later on in the war, so now I'm left to speculate how that will be. I look forward to it. Keep up the good work.
Last chapter before the war starts, and while it was short, it really hypes up what's to come. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
Tatsu finally gaining full control of his Tenseigan, meeting his mother, and then we see Kisame's awesome sacrifice, not to mention Ino of all people gaining Samehada? Great job.
A little bit more light relief before the war begins, and even some character development with the likes of Asuma and Yahiko. I approve.
So we see Danzo sacrificing himself to seal away Shisui's grandfather, Naruto dealing with Sakura personally, the declaration of the Fourth Great Ninja War, and Naruto getting a sword that belonged to his mother from none other than Kakashi. And guess what? You did a great job with all of it.
Nice to get back to the important stuff after a few chapters of light relief. I didn't expect Sakura to return to this story after her last appearance, and the Hidden Waterfall being included was a nice idea as well.
Naruto x Hinata earlier than in canon? That's all I needed to read. Keep up the good work.
Another one of my favorite Naruto movies, and giving some other characters a chance to shine in this situation. Kazuma, Ayame, Itachi and Shisui actually make a great team.
Nice little slice of life and flashback chapter, it helps to calm things down after the last few chapters packed with action. I did not expect you to bring Shisui into the story though, so I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Way to end this arc on a high note. Not only is everyone brought back, but you even include Yahiko, who I think deserved better. And yes, I ship Yahiko x Konan. Keep up the good work.
Naruto & Lee vs Pain? I did not see that one coming I have to admit, but the fight scene is really well done, and I look forward to seeing how you conclude my favorite arc in Naruto.