Reviews for The Rise of a Warrior: Naruto: Shippuden
quick chapter 37 . 5/1/2021
This was a great chapter can't wait for an update thanks for this once more
Jutsufan chapter 6 . 2/19/2021
sipongubobu-sama rewarded you with a compliment be honored please.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/10/2020
So Itachi gets brought back from the dead using a Stone of Gelel? Well it's a little bit strange, but it gives Itachi the love he so obviously deserves, so I'm not going to complain. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/10/2020
I love the inclusions you added into the fight against Tobi and his Six Paths of Pain, and now we're seeing the full power of an elemental dragon on display in the form of Tatsu's Genryu charka mode, and it sounds awesome. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/10/2020
Now the Uchiha brothers are joined by Kazuma, but at the same time the real Madara has finally presented himself. Looks like things are really heating up. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 31 . 12/10/2020
So we see the return of a few characters that have already died, good and bad. I like the way you finished off the battles against the reanimated Sound Four earlier, since I feel like the filler episodes just dragged it out, like you said. I also love how you did Tatsu's reunion with Hayate, and I can feel the struggle he went through. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2020
Looks like the Uchiha brothers have been reunited earlier than expected, and under... well I want to say better circumstances, seeing how Sasuke isn't out for blood in this one, but in any case it turns out okay for them. Nice job with the Kage fights too. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/10/2020
Looks like White Zetsu has been exposed in his rouse, and we have Ino to thank for that. Plus I like that little scene revolving around her feelings for Tatsu. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 28 . 12/10/2020
Looks like the war arc has finally gotten underway, and it started off with a bang. I like the way you incorporated Sasuke into the Third Division too. Keep up the good work.
SparkzReborn chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
I like this start
Jacob Ports chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
(Jacob Ports kisses Akari's feet)

Akari Tatsushiro: That tickles! Hehehehehe!

Jacob Ports: You have lovely feet.

Akari Tatsushiro: Hehehehe! You love my feet?

Jacob Ports: Yeah.
Jacob Ports chapter 1 . 10/9/2020
Akari Tatsushiro: I like you, Jacob.

Jacob Ports: Really?

Akari Tatsushiro: Yeah. You spend time with me.

Jacob Ports: I know. You look so cute when you're happy.

Akari Tatsushiro: Hehehehe.

Jacob Ports: I love you, Akari.

Akari Tatsushiro: Awwww. I love you too, Jacob.
Jacob Ports chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
Akari Tatsushiro: Hehehehe. You like my feet, Jacob?

Jacob Ports: Yeah. Your feet are so cute, Akari.

Akari Tatsushiro: Thank you. *Giggles*

Jacob Ports: You're welcome.

Akari Tatsushiro: Smell my feet. Hehehe.

Jacob Ports: Alright. *Smells Akari Tatsushiro's feet*

Akari Tatsushiro: Does my feet smell good?

Jacob Ports: Yeah.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/19/2020
Another great Naruto movie adaptation, giving more screen time to the trio of Kazuma, Ayame and Itachi? And you say that this will be important later on in the war, so now I'm left to speculate how that will be. I look forward to it. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2020
Last chapter before the war starts, and while it was short, it really hypes up what's to come. I look forward to seeing what you do next.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »