Reviews for The Rise of a Warrior: Naruto: Shippuden
Guest chapter 25 . 6/19/2020
Tatsu finally gaining full control of his Tenseigan, meeting his mother, and then we see Kisame's awesome sacrifice, not to mention Ino of all people gaining Samehada? Great job.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/19/2020
A little bit more light relief before the war begins, and even some character development with the likes of Asuma and Yahiko. I approve.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/19/2020
So we see Danzo sacrificing himself to seal away Shisui's grandfather, Naruto dealing with Sakura personally, the declaration of the Fourth Great Ninja War, and Naruto getting a sword that belonged to his mother from none other than Kakashi. And guess what? You did a great job with all of it.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/19/2020
Nice to get back to the important stuff after a few chapters of light relief. I didn't expect Sakura to return to this story after her last appearance, and the Hidden Waterfall being included was a nice idea as well.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/19/2020
Naruto x Hinata earlier than in canon? That's all I needed to read. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2020
Another one of my favorite Naruto movies, and giving some other characters a chance to shine in this situation. Kazuma, Ayame, Itachi and Shisui actually make a great team.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2020
Nice little slice of life and flashback chapter, it helps to calm things down after the last few chapters packed with action. I did not expect you to bring Shisui into the story though, so I look forward to seeing where this goes.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/19/2020
Way to end this arc on a high note. Not only is everyone brought back, but you even include Yahiko, who I think deserved better. And yes, I ship Yahiko x Konan. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/19/2020
Naruto & Lee vs Pain? I did not see that one coming I have to admit, but the fight scene is really well done, and I look forward to seeing how you conclude my favorite arc in Naruto.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2020
Nice work giving certain characters their moments to shine, not just copying and pasting from canon, such as giving moments to characters like Asuma, Ino and even Danzo.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/19/2020
One of my favorite Naruto movies, along with Sasuke getting the Eternal Mangekyo much earlier than in canon, and the touching moment between the Kamikaze brothers really caps it off. Very well done, and I look forward to seeing what comes next.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/19/2020
Nice to see some bonding moments between the members of Team Dragon, even if they are being brought together through grief. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/19/2020
Way to show a twist with Sasuke actually winning the fight, and then both Kazuma and Izumi revealed to be alive, along with anime references to go with it? You've got my approval.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/19/2020
Nice work on the Sasuke vs Deidara fight. A little bit disappointed you glossed over the fight between Jiraiya and Pain, but I get it. It would mostly be copying and pasting in this case. But I did like that moment between him and Tatsu. Good job.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/19/2020
Hotaru being added into Hebi is an interesting idea, and I like the interactions between Sasuke and the others in his team. Nice work.
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »