Reviews for The Rise of a Warrior: Naruto: Shippuden
Guest chapter 10 . 6/19/2020
Ayame being a former ANBU, Tatsu defeating Kakuzu and using the Rasenshuriken to avenge his sensei, and some Tatsu x Ino action? I approve.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/19/2020
Well done with the training scenes, and the tragic ending really tugged at the heart strings. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2020
A great adaptation of this arc, and you kept Utakata alive as well. Great job.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2020
I enjoyed this filler arc actually, and you adapted it to your story very well. Good job.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/19/2020
I didn't expect you to cut out Sai, but I understand. Your take on Sasuke's defection is quite interesting as well, and the fight scene between Sasuke and Naruto is really well done. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/12/2020
hoping for more chapters because it is really good
Guest chapter 26 . 5/2/2020
When are you going to finish this story or another part of this story or something? The war is about to begin soon?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2020
Great continuation of Sasuke vs Sasori and great ending to the arc.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2020
Sasuke vs Sasori, didn’t expect that. Nice work.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2020
Great job on the battle, a team up between Naruto and Sasuke is always enjoyable.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2020
Really nice slice of life chapter, great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2020
Interesting start, I look forward to seeing where you take this.
Lavernius chapter 6 . 11/9/2017
I feel like that's a dragon ball z abridged line when sasuke had to dodge
R chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Well, that puts me in a bind doesn't it. I hate to pick theses choices since Shino is out of the question, but you might have to pick between either Iruka or Kakashi if you want to give Naruto development. Though Kakashi already died once, so Iruka is more plausible, but I leave it to you to decide. In other words, Naruto will be pissed to find out that he is being lied to unless he realizes that he has benefits from the training instead of being sent to the frontlines in a fast pace. The war begins and the stakes are high. I wonder how many chapters will this arc takes?
R chapter 26 . 10/23/2017
Another good chapter! And I picked the choice for Neji's replacement. I choose Shino because he has little development in comparison to even Kiba but is still a good friend. Besides, it might give bonus development for Kiba.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »