Reviews for Just One Look
Dan chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
This is pretty good so far. You have the knack of turning what was once comedy into dramatic prose. The only complaint I have, and I see this a lot from the female writers..the tendency to make Niles overemotional and burst into tears way too easily. It makes the character borderline on pathetic. This is the man who kept it together when Daphne accepted Donny's proposal..and if there was going to be anytime for a break down..it would be there. Besides this minor complaint I am really enjoying the story...keep up the good work.

P.S. Good job by the way of making Daphne sexually attracted to Niles..even if it is on a more subconcious level at this point. The expensive suites do hide a lot.
BaileyBailz chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
good chapter as usual! sorry cant say much more than that! i gotta go!

*BAils*
just me chapter 6 . 3/14/2003
"fondling the fig" that's hilarious! can't wait for part 7!
just me chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
more, please!
MindyN chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
Wow! Great job, you have the characters down to a tee.

I'm in total awe over your excellant writing skills.
BaileyBailz chapter 5 . 3/13/2003
great story! i really enjoyed it, and i cant wait for the next chapter!

hurry hurry hurry! lol

*Bails*
MindyN chapter 4 . 3/12/2003
Wondefully done!

Nice progression of how Niles and Daphne's love for each other evolved over time. I can't wait for

the next chapter.
Blah chapter 4 . 3/11/2003
Even at the risk of sounding like a little kid.

More, more more, more! :)
Nikita2 chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
Wow! I LOVED this! You have a lot of writing talent and you really have the characters down. Keep going - I can't wait for the next part!
just me chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
this is a great story so far. post the next part soon! :)
a loyal reader chapter 3 . 3/9/2003
You're writing again. This is great. Keep the chapters coming.
someone chapter 20 . 11/27/2004
I reviewed before but it never showed up. :( I just wonder if you're ever going to add a new chapter to this. It's the best Frasier story I've ever read. :) Please consider writing more!
someone chapter 20 . 11/27/2004

Please consider writing more!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10