Reviews for Just One Look
JOL fan chapter 21 . 6/18/2006
If we beg will you write another chapter? Please! Please! Please!
DHP fan chapter 21 . 4/11/2006
Perfect. Absolutely the BEST fanfic about Niles & Daphne that I've ever read.

You have an amazing talent for writing and should be extremely proud of this story.

Thank you for sharing it with other fans.
anon chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I apologize for being brusque. That was uncalled for. I'm very sorry about your MIL and you having health problems and wish you the best.
Valma chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
"So I guess you can't be bothered to tell all the people who have read this story if you're going to continue it or not."

Sorry to have inconvenienced your reading. I am glad you have taken an interest in my story and really do want to finish it... but the past little while for me has been a bit disruptive - my mother-in-law is in a gravely medically fragile condition and needs a lot of attention (with both my own parents dead and my husband's father also having past away, she is all the family we have left). I also have had a run of bad health myself lately and often am in a lot of pain (that's what getting over 50 is all about, I guess).

Believe it or not I actually have written a bit more of the story, but just haven't got around to editing it and finishing off the chapter - it may have to wait until the summer now (I will hopefully have more time to write and some of the issues with my mother-in-law's health will have been taken care of by then - if the operation is sucessful).

Real life is a bitch sometimes, but it is all we have...
anon chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
A fan chapter 21 . 5/27/2005
It's been 5 months since you last commented Valma. Please consider writing more to this story. It's so wonderful! That "Stay tuned for Part 22" you wrote makes me wonder what you had planned. I know it would have been a pleasure to read. So many people have followed your story and would love to read more even if it's the last chapter. (Although I was hoping we'd get as far as Daphne returns. ;) ) But I'll take anything!
KAtherine chapter 21 . 4/24/2005
PLEASE continue! OMG this is the best story ever, youa re awsome! PLease write fast, and post even faster because I want to know what happens. GREAT job.
Valma chapter 21 . 12/5/2004
Real Life - it gets in the way of things when we least expect it. :-)

Thanks for the interest in my little story. I really appreciate it. I know it has been a shamefully long time between chapters this time.

It does amaze me that anyone even remembers this piece.

I have some work done on Chapt. 22 but it is still in the very rough stages and I just am not happy with it. I'll see what I can do in the not too distant future.

mindy chapter 21 . 12/5/2004

I had to re-read this chapter again to remind me of this beautiful story. When are you going to post chapter 22? It be a Christmas present to all us Frasier fans.

someone chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I've tried twice to leave a review and they've never showed up. :( I love this story and it's the best written Frasier story I've ever read. I just wondered if you were going to write more. I hope so. :)
A Reader chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Thank you for letting us know! :)
Valma chapter 21 . 6/5/2004
Sorry to have left this so long, but sometimes real life has a way of interrupting things. For those loyal readers who have imagined that I have given up with this story, the good news is I have not. But, I guess the bad news is that I won't be able to write any more chapters until at least July. Thanks for all the kind remarks and encouragements and I want you to know that I appreciate your interest in my writing and I hope to be back writing soon. :-))
A Reader chapter 21 . 6/5/2004
Could you at least post a note to the review board and tell us if you're ever going to write more of this story? Please?
violetta chapter 21 . 5/25/2004
I just keep reading this story over and over again hoping that some day soon you will post chapter 22... I must say that this is a very clever piece of work. (Could I be any more predictable?) I admire your talent as a writer and especially your brilliant details. (Like that bow-tie sign. You made up an absolutely fantastic explanation for that ridiculous psychic flash! You are a genius!)Please don't forget this story! (Or your loyal readers... :) )
Mindy chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I thought of you when in "crock tales" Daphne mistakenly called Niles, Miles. Either the writers read your beautiful story or you must
be a bit wee psychic. :'p
Please post soon...