Reviews for Just One Look
violetta chapter 21 . 3/21/2004
I agree with Mindy: it would be a perfect time to release the chapter 22 now.
mindy chapter 21 . 3/17/2004
I so ready for part 22.
Cheska chapter 21 . 12/27/2003
I'm getting so teary-eyed over this fic! Carry on... *tear* :')
violetta chapter 21 . 12/22/2003
I don't think there's anything I can say that I haven't said before. This is the best story!
misti chapter 21 . 12/16/2003
I was so excited to see you posted! Next chapter please!
mindy chapter 21 . 12/15/2003
I love Niles and Daphne and
I love this story.
Anne chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Chapter 21...Thankyou Valma.
I like Niles am lost for words, you captivate me with your brilliant grasp of Niles and Daphne, and that sensational night on the roof top.
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 21 . 12/15/2003
WOW! Your writing takes my breath away. I'm sitting here in class, crying because this story is so beautiful. Thanks be to the creators of Frasier for inspiring you to write such a fantastic new insight on the story of Niles and Daphne we all know and love. I can't wait to get my hands on more.
Amy Napierkowski WAYAMY27NARF
Merry Christmas
beth chapter 21 . 12/15/2003
and I love this story! I look forward to 22. I always enjoy seeing how people continue the "You know what I have always wondered?" conversation between them.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/9/2003
More! Now!
Misti chapter 20 . 12/2/2003
Yea! Another chapter! It was great, by the way. Can't wait for 21.
Renee chapter 20 . 12/1/2003
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D I'm enjoying this story so much, so I'm really glad you've started writing again. You have the voices of the characters down so well. Daphne sounds like Daphne and Niles sounds like Niles, especially Niles with his "superior language skills". Who else but Niles would use the word "vomitus"? ;)Like everybody else, I'll also beg you to please post the next chapter soon. After all, there is nothing more important than "Frasier" fanfic (except the show, of course). ;)
Mindy chapter 20 . 12/1/2003
I'm sure that you're tired of reading this, but
it has to be said again! "You are so talented!" Please continue!
violetta chapter 20 . 12/1/2003
At last my patience is rewarded! :) PLEASE don't let us wait the next chapter as long as you did with this one, because it is a real torture at least for me. (Although I do understand that you may have some more important things in your life like your work but...) What can I say? I'm addicted to your writing... :)
violetta chapter 19 . 11/16/2003
God! Why can't it be December already? This is killing me!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »