Reviews for Through Haught's Eyes
Omg yes finally. Thank you, this was awesomr
Reyn365 chapter 8 . 9/17
Another amazing chapter like I've said before I love how you capture Nicole perfectly! Also love the missing gaps that I definitely needed thank you! Can't wait for the next chapter !
I love this story so much. Your version of Nicole is just perfect and I love the way you're filling in the gaps of the show
Reyn365 chapter 6 . 9/7
You don't disappoint! I love wayhaught and I love how you are soo accurate with the characters. It gives me that extra wayhaught I need to tide me over till season 3! Thanks for writing this story you are so very talented! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Reyn365 chapter 1 . 9/1
This is such an amazing story! I can't wait for the next chapter :))))))
Not to sound crazy or anything but I'm going to be so mad if you don't finish this story. It's pretty much my favourite right now, kinda makes my day when you update so moar pls
Only1leia chapter 1 . 8/29
Love it! Can't wait for the rest. It makes me want to rewatch season 1, even though I just did not long ago
I'm really happy you're not rushing straight to the Wayhaught. I feel like you're giving us such a fleshed out look at Nicole and I'm really enjoying how you're building her character. Can't wait for chapter 4
This is brilliant. I love your interpretation of Nicole. Can't wait for chapter three